Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Set user chat room limits!

• Please log in to reply

AndresI

AndresI

• PipPip
  • 15 posts

Anyone looking to add group chat to their website and specifically limit the number of users who can enter the room here is a tip for you.

Chatwing now allows you to specify a number between 1 to 9999 how many users you want to allow. This is a big deal because all other online chat software services charge the more users you want the more you must pay, so this feature is the opposite and should save everyone tons of money that other chat software’s charge if you’re looking to limit your chartroom.

Advertisements

Andresso3

Andresso3

• Pip
  • 9 posts

Thanks for the info about ChatWing. Actually I have heard about website ChatWing chatroom. I would like to set up this for 2 of my new websites. lol