Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Procces is in use. Can't run or install any program accept FRST

• Please log in to reply

RowanJak

RowanJak

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

It succeded in running the anti-rootkit, tower is scanning now.

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,811 posts
Let it scan please, stay away from the computer, Malwarebytes may go to un -responding state at times. please don't interfere with it. May take an hour or more.

Thanks
Joe

RowanJak

RowanJak

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Its been stuck on not-reponding for almost an hour now. How long should i wait before i give up on it? (I'm on my laptop atm, havent touched the tower since the scan started)

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 6,811 posts
Hello,

Reboot and see if it worked.

I'm at work so can;t respond till later.

If it didn't give this a shot.

Try running this

Download and install Zemana anti-malware from here--> http://dl12.zemana.c...le-unsigned.exe
Click on Scan
After the scan finishes, click on the report icon(on the top right), choose the latest report, and click on Open Report.

Try MBAR once more if nothing works.

Thanks
Joe