Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

how can I get free Antivirus software or at least 70% discount?

antivirus

• Please log in to reply

Robin2017

Robin2017

• Pip
  • 2 posts

I am looking for a free Antivirus software or have at least 70% discount? My avast software has expired, now I want to use a new one as free, someone suggests me to use Bitdefender coupon code but I want more suggestions from you?

Advertisements

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,085 posts
Hello,

What about your Internet service provider a lot of them offer free Anti Virus programs.

Robin2017

Robin2017

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, Zep, thanks for your respond,

I used Avast software before but it was a free version and now expired, that's why I am looking for new software 

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,974 posts

Hi,

I used Avast software before but it was a free version and now expired, that's why I am looking for new software 

Avast free version doesn't expire you only need to "renew" the license by choosing the free offer if you want.

When you install the free version it can also enable the full version features as trial, when the trial ends you can revert to the free option.

The FAQ explain how to revert https://www.avast.co...?article=AVKB27