Edited by Th3J0k3r, 19 June 2017 - 10:27 AM.
Black screen and need restart after bigger consumption
Posted 19 June 2017 - 10:25 AM
Posted 20 June 2017 - 02:51 AM
Have you install latest device drivers for graphic cards?
Can you please explain what happens with BIOS what do you have to save is it BIOS settings?
Can you also write down all error messages your computer displays.
Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:13 AM
Well i found the problem and it was the CPU max state at 50% i moved it back to 100% and now is working but with 100% CPU max state now is overheating and the screen is blocking needing a restart (now after restart isn't appearing any error or bios), but is completely random, like now the air from fans is cold then in 5-10 sec is very hot... This happens when laptop is used like staying on facebook or while playing any game, if is idle is not overheating...
Posted 20 June 2017 - 06:48 AM
I would like to have you run a Clean Boot.
How to perform a Clean Boot.
Warning: Disabling items in Services or Startup may leave your anitivius disabled until the process is ended. For this reason I would suggest that you perform this process off line.
Press the Windows key and the R key to open Run, then type msconfig in the search box. This will open System Configuration.
If you are prompted for an administrator password or for confirmation, you should enter the password or provide confirmation.
(1) Click/tap on the General tab.
(2) Click/tap on the Selective startup option.
(3) Remove the check mark in the Load startup items check box.
4. Click on the Services tab.
5. Place a check mark in the Hide all Microsoft services check box, this will remove the Microsoft Services from the list but will still be running.
6. Click Disable all, this will remove all of the check marks in the Services list.
7. Click on Hide all Microsoft services. Click on Apply then OK
Click on Restart in the window that opens.
When the computer is restarted it will boot normally.
Let me know if the problem persists after restarting the computer.
Edited by FreeBooter, 20 June 2017 - 06:49 AM.
Posted 20 June 2017 - 11:26 AM
1. I was said about 50% max processor state the one from advanced power & sleep settings. I was having it on 50% because this problem with overheating.
2. I do what you said and yea it happened again. I restarted the laptop with that settings and ran a game to see if the problem persist and after loading the game and being in a map it stays like 10-15 seconds then the screen started flashing like it was turned off and on then i needed to restart it and again appeared the thing with BIOS, where i have to go and save and exit i don't know why but if i am just closing BIOS without saving it appear again.
3. Now i started to think is a problem with Nvidia Graphic Card because when i have encountered this problem first time (few days after buying the laptop) i was seen a notification from windows before all the laptop freeze with Nvidia Graphic Card (with version detail) has stopped and restarted (or something like that). It's possible this problem to start appearing again.
Posted 20 June 2017 - 05:17 PM
You may have to change CMOS battery if you are keep saving BIOS settings.
Visit Nvidia website to install latest graphic card driver.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users