Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Very slow running Lenovo

• Please log in to reply

l.mart

l.mart

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Hi,

that way worked partially. I was able to install the first driver, which was the wireless driver. The bluetooth driver though showed an error while installing. I went ahead and checked the devicemanager and bluetooth still had a yellow exclamation mark next to it. 

Another thing that has come to my attention is that when restarting the laptop, the menu bar sometimes changes its format and I receive a wierd notification. I've attached a picture to show you what I mean. It doesnt always change, but other times it does. Just kind of seems odd. 

Thanks again for all your help.

Attached Thumbnails

• wierd notification.png
  • Menu Bar.png

Advertisements

SleepyDude

SleepyDude

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 4,332 posts

It could be related with the ZAM prompt do you always get that on the system start?

Download MiniToolBox and save the file to the Desktop.

• List last 10 Event Viewer log
  • List Devices (Only Problems)

Click on Go.

Post the resulting log in your next reply.