Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error 1935. An error occured during the installation of assembly. Leag

• Please log in to reply

IIIXeroIII

IIIXeroIII

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hello. I am trying to play league of legends. I have factory reset my cpu and now whenever I try to download some things it fails. Couldn't download google chrome. Not too big of a deal, but whenever I try to download league it gets stuck on C++ and it gives me this error:

Error 1935.An error occurred during the installation of assembly.

"Microsoft.VC80.OpenMP,type="win32",version="8.0.50727.4053",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64""

I have searched alot on google. Done a few things in the command prompt. Downloaded a few programs. Nothing worked. I have factory reset my cpu 2 times. Once before and after i tried league. Its not being blocked by firewall. Please help.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,625 posts
  • MVP

What version of Windows is this?