Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Looking for an app for competitive exam preparation ?

• Please log in to reply

zyra kate

zyra kate

• Pip
  • 5 posts

I have just completed my college graduation. I'm planning to study Post grad. management courses, in India/abroad. Please suggest me any good apps (free/paid), to prepare for CAT,MAT,GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, etc,.

Advertisements

zyra kate

zyra kate

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I have just completed my college graduation. I'm planning to study Post grad. management courses, in India/abroad. Please suggest me any good apps (free/paid), to prepare for CAT,MAT,GMAT,TOEFL,IELTS, etc,.

<script type="text/javascript"> //</script>

I have used several apps for my competitive exams, but found a great app for TOEFL test preparation, this provides an adaptive training, i.e. difficulty level changes & adapts as per my performance. This is great! and very much helping me prepare my best for  the upcoming TOEFL exam, wherever I maybe.  I recommend you to give it a try - http://bit.ly/2sTwdLS For the desktop version - http://bit.ly/2uRgkqM

Edited by zyra kate, 17 July 2017 - 04:21 AM.

Andresso3

Andresso3

• Pip
  • 9 posts

I even don't heard about this app yet. But I would like to try.

zyra kate

zyra kate

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

I even don't heard about this app yet. But I would like to try.

That's great ! The "Edusynch" app is from New York, USA.  I also found that it is a really famous app used in many countries, because It's the world's first adaptive TOEFL training app.

The app is helping my TOEFL prep. to whole new level.

Are you currently preparing for TOEFL test ?

Edited by zyra kate, 18 July 2017 - 05:11 AM.

zyra kate

zyra kate

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Edusynch has launched a full length 4-hour TOEFL® Simulation with certified evaluators. This is the first time ever, a mobile app has been given these features which makes it convenient, easy & affordable at the same time.

Make the best out of your TOEFL prep. -  http://bit.ly/2sTwdLS

All the best !

zyra kate

zyra kate

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Personalize your TOEFL preparation, with simulated tests at your fingertips,

by downloading the first adaptive TOEFL training Android app - Edusynch App

· Full-length (4-hr), real TOEFL® Simulations designed to mimic the actual TOEFL® iBT exam.

· FREE and UNLIMITED ACCESS to 1,400+ Reading and Listening questions.

· Individualized training designed to target your specific areas of weakness.

· Fully integrated web and mobile platform complete with a global ranking system.

· Personalized evaluations for TOEFL® Speaking and Writing Simulations done by TOEFL® certified professors.

· Robust analytics with content competency and time management data.

· integrated platforms designed for students, teachers and institutions.

**Edusynch has recently launched the first of kind - CEFR level test with exclusive BEC certified evaluation. 
Try it now Edusynch App

Edited by zyra kate, 28 August 2017 - 12:01 AM.