Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

weird one - but creating a customer complaint form

• Please log in to reply

gricker

gricker

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Okay so to add a little context

I work within a call centre - and something that one of my managers has proposed to create something that we would be able to pass on customer feedback with

So one scenario - agent one receives a call from a customer about how agent two was rude and unhelpful for whatever reason

They want a way to be able to fill out a form that would include information on which agent the complaint is about - what the nature of the complaint was - and what the customers comments were

They then want this to be emailed off to the agent of concern and that agents line manager so that they both get feedback to the situation

Things to note:

Ideally it would need to be anonymous - so no one but the parties involved in the particular complaint are aware of the complaint

the agents are going by predetermined aliases - e.g. james smith is 'smitja' - so agent one would put in smitja into the section of 'who the complaint is about' - this then needs to be sent to that persons email and that persons line manager

bit of a rogue one, so if you need more info - please ask

Advertisements

gricker

gricker

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I work within a call centre - and something that one of my managers has proposed to create something that we would be able to pass on customer feedback with

So one scenario - agent one receives a call from a customer about how agent two was rude and unhelpful for whatever reason

They want a way to be able to fill out a form that would include information on which agent the complaint is about - what the nature of the complaint was - and what the customers comments were

They then want this to be emailed off to the agent of concern and that agents line manager so that they both get feedback to the situation

Things to note:

Ideally it would need to be anonymous - so no one but the parties involved in the particular complaint are aware of the complaint

the agents are going by predetermined aliases - e.g. james smith is 'smitja' - so agent one would put in smitja into the section of 'who the complaint is about' - this then needs to be sent to that persons email and that persons line manager

Disruption

Disruption

Geek in Training

• GeekU Freshman
  • PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Things to note:

As someone who works for a call center (Comcast), the experience we use is through recording calls. We review calls bi-weekly and go over our team (manager plus his worker bees) on the other weeks. It helps keep us motivated. I work from home so I'm not sure if you have the same scenario.

UnloosedCake

UnloosedCake

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

My initial question about this is why is good ol' email not sufficient? I never worked in a call center but I imagine that there are a lot of ways to view policies and instructions to help customers in real-time, so couldn't you just write a policy/instruction for how to handle complains, what information to gather etc. and then have the agent that received the call use a directory to find the line manager and then just send an email to the pertinent parties?