I am new and hope this is the correct section for my question. I use Windos 10 Home and MS Office / Word 2013.
This is the story.
1) I create a Word document on a USB stick
2) I saved the file onto the USB stick.
3) I edited many times the document at different times and in different days but always working on the USB stick.
4) no file was ever saved on the hard drive
1) Is there any viable possibility that some trace or info of the document (the one that has always been on the USB stick) have been stored in the PC?
2) Should this have happened, where could said traces have been stored (swap files? tmp files? any other location')
3) Could these traces be retrieved somehow?