Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

TinyPic won't upload pics or videos

• Please log in to reply

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Any idea why TinyPic won't upload photos or videos? I have tried different browsers and had no luck. I just want to post a video not for public viewing. I want to share it with a few of my friends and would rather not resort to file sharing.

Edited by RebelGamer137, 28 July 2017 - 08:38 PM.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

TinyPic does not accept standard-definition video files which are larger than 500 Megabytes in size or longer than 15 minutes in length. Videos longer than 15 minutes are truncated to 15 minutes. Users can also upload high definition videos as long as they are no larger than 500 Megabytes in size and no longer than 5 minutes in length. TinyPic officially accepts the uploading of videos in the following video formats: 3g2, 3gp, 3gp2, 3gpp, 3p, asf, avi, divx, dv, dvx, flv, moov, mov, mp4, mpe, mpeg4, mpeg, mpg4, mpg, qt, rm, wmv, and xvid ...

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TinyPic

UnloosedCake

UnloosedCake

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts

TinyPic does not accept standard-definition video files which are larger than 500 Megabytes in size or longer than 15 minutes in length. Videos longer than 15 minutes are truncated to 15 minutes. Users can also upload high definition videos as long as they are no larger than 500 Megabytes in size and no longer than 5 minutes in length. TinyPic officially accepts the uploading of videos in the following video formats: 3g23gp3gp23gpp, 3p, asfavidivxdv, dvx, flvmoovmovmp4, mpe, mpeg4mpeg, mpg4, mpgqtrmwmv, and xvid ...

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TinyPic

OP, can you confirm if this satisfies your question or not?

Thanks in advance!

RebelGamer137

RebelGamer137

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 445 posts

Its WMV, and its only 1.99 MB and the video is only 57 seconds.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Wikipedia > List of Video Hosting Services

Wikipedia > Comparison of Video Hosting Services