Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Real Dual Os How?

I have no idea

• Please log in to reply

bulut85

bulut85

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Hİ hope so ı gonna find anyone expert with this ı wanna load 2 operating systems on my pc android+win10 but this is the point ı dont wanna reboot for changing operating system ı wanna use it as like as dual os tablets so dont  narrate the how to loading operating system already ı know but ı dont know how can ı use two operating system without reboot how can ı do ? is it possible ? anyone know about it please

I'm asking how can i load (real one) dual os on my pc I must be use both of operating system without reboot... if its not possible then how working on tablets?

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Run Android Apps on Your Windows PC

bulut85

bulut85

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

there aren't one person has got any little idea--- spywaredr I'm not asking what you let link there....   I thought no geeks here just .......

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Why reinvent the wheel? Those instructions are what I used, and it worked. <shrug>