When you reply to your own post it takes it off the list of unreplied posts so we miss it.
Download : ADWCleaner
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @BleepingComputer
NOTE: If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading, click on the warning and allow the download to complete.
Close all programs, pause your anti-virus and run AdwCleaner (Vista or Win 7 => right click and Run As Administrator).
Click on Scan and follow the prompts. Let it run unhindered. When done, click on the Clean button, and follow the prompts. Allow the system to reboot. You will then be presented with the report. Copy & Paste this report on your next reply.
The report will be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
Please download Junkware Removal Tool
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @Author's site
- Pause your anti-virus. Close all browsers.
- Run the tool by double-clicking it. If you are using Windows Vista, 7, or 8; instead of double-clicking, right-mouse click JRT.exe and select "Run as Administrator".
- The tool will open and start scanning your system.
- Please be patient as this can take a while to complete depending on your system's specifications.
- On completion, a log (JRT.txt) is saved to your desktop and will automatically open.
- Post the contents of JRT.txt into your next message.
- Get FRST from http://www.bleepingc...very-scan-tool/ You need to download the appropriate tool for your PC. If you don't know if you have a 32 or 64 bit system get them both. Only one will work and that's the right one.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Check the Addition.txt box
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- It will generate another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.