Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Lag when playing games after WIN7 SP1 Updatee

Windows7 Lag SP1

• Please log in to reply

earlreich

earlreich

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Hello Guys , Please pardon me if my grammar is wrong 

PC Specification :

AMD A4 6300 3.7 Ghz

2GB RAM

500 GB HDD

HD 8370D (IntegratedGraphics)

Im here to ask for help because

my PC Lags after i updated my windows 7 to Sp1 , When im playing Any game it lags got 2 seconds delay

Im playing Hearts Of Iron IV before i updated to SP1 I can play the game with medium settings smooth like a butter

now i cant play it because of delay it lags delay like 3 - 5 seconds when im assigning my troops !

Special Forces 2 super lag  even on lowest settings and its unplayable after i Updated to SP1

i really need help and thank you very much

Edited by earlreich, 11 August 2017 - 03:04 AM.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 21,005 posts

:welcome:   earlreich,

i updated my windows 7 to Sp1

Wow, SP1 was released some 6+ years ago, it must have taken you some time to fully update it  :headhurt:

I am surprised that you have ever been able to play Hearts Of Iron IV as your hardware is well below the spec required to play it (RAM and GPU) see here but as you have been able to play it something else must have changed, we need some further info see below;

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here,  this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

NB: Just so that you are aware, your thread was moved here as it is a more appropriate forum for resolving hardware issues while the How-To Guides and Tutorials forum is for "Essential how-to guides and tutorials for everything from computer basics to Windows optimization. Submitted by staff and members." 

earlreich

earlreich

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

speccy.piriform.com/results/dncwQKSlG0vYQe56UfZywh6

This is my speccy , 

edit : 

when i click on that link it shows nothing just copy and paste it thank you

Edited by earlreich, 14 August 2017 - 10:03 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 21,005 posts

Run Speccy again and when you get the results copy/paste the url into your next reply, see example attachment below;

Attached Thumbnails

• Speccy url.jpg

earlreich

earlreich

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

http://speccy.piriform.com/results/Dk0eVoS1wceqiYIE57slz2y 

this is it sir

phillpower2

phillpower2

Tech Staff

• Technician
  • 21,005 posts

Nope, same page not found result.

Run Speccy, when the results page comes up follow the steps in my revised example below;

Attached Thumbnails

• Speccy url.jpg

earlreich

earlreich

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

when you click on the link its show its missing page , you gotta copy the link and paste it manually and it will show , i dont know why it says missing page same as mine if i click on the link just copy the link and search it manually thanks