Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

bsod at every boot/logon in normal mode in w7 laptop _ infected by anv

anvisoft windows 7 bsod virus free space

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

eumes-foua

eumes-foua

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello,

I'm eumes-foua, i enter to new era since august 7th, 2017 9:00 A.M.,

Few hours later the august 8th releases new build for windows 10 redstone falls creator preview,

I go to install it on my two computers:
On compaq desktop: "GSoD"
On w7 laptop: incompatible with his screen resolution

I'm on waiting room, because
I wait for tune-up usb/sd/external hdd for theses problems:

the sd cards/usb problems and infections:

my laptop is infected by adwares and rogues, and i have sd cards/usb problems also;

and the june 1st, i burned raspbian img to a 64 gb sd card, and then this card converted to a 10 mb partition, it's normal ?, and i can film with my camera with this card ?,

after makes bootables my sd:
-the sdxc 512 gb converted into "windows 7 password reset disk" -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "windows 7 password reset disk" is: suspiciout to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sdxc 64 gb converted into raspbian os for my future raspberry pi -> the bug of this card after makes this card into "raspbian" is: the 64 gb transformed to 10 MB partition + impossibility to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the sd 4 go converted into win 10 installation with win usb -> the bug of this card after makes this card into windows installer is: suspicions to boot error & to takes videos/photos with my camera with this card
-the micro sdxc 128 Gb boots on framakey mint, but is suspicious to takes videos with my caméra with this card after makes this bootable into framakey mint
becauses i want to know if to simultaneous makes bootables and take pictures/videos with the same card,

because the norms for types of formats of theses drives to makes bootables and takes videos/photos,

because interests for the multi-work universal card (bootable + camera compatibility on same card simultaneous)

when create the "password reset sd card" with Windows password tools the sd formated,

where is the solutions ? for change sd formats without data loss/convert sd partition without formating ?

My Samsung fit 128 usb key, is now xubuntu live usb, but at thé boot one "syslinux copyright 1994-2011, no default UI or Boot" boot error message on Dos full screen

My SanDisk réversibles micro usb usb 16 go disk are multibootables but boot error at sardu/yumi menus

My raspbian sd 64 gb card are now 50 mb partitions/disks, suspicions boot errors, and suspicions for takes photos/videos with a camera, and à "no partition table on thèses disks" error messages when'i try to résize to 64 and 128 gb original sizes when I use im-magic résizer, paragon, etc...

I have also bugs on zalman ve350 and usb keys:

Theses devices are inspected from june 21th to july 19th on computer repair shop for 70$, and no résolved the problêms,

M'y wintobootic win8. 1 windows2go SanDisk reversible micro-usb/usb disk have infinité looping at boot, Block m'y accès to w8.1 configuration

M'y customusb.com Fold-it 16 gb/emtech reversible micro usb usb mobile & go 64 gb three disks are multibootables but boot error at sardu/yumi menus

My framakey asso 64 verbatim usb key/memtest86 nano 128 usb are now 50 mb partitions/disks, suspicions boot errors, and à "no partition table on thèses disks" error messages when'i try to résine to 64 and 128 gb original sizes when I use im-magic résizer, paragon, etc...

My hdd zalman external ve350 are no Iso file on lcd screen but this device contains dozen Iso files, lire aviser, on respective "_iso" folder, this device are no boot

My others verbatim store 'n' go disk is à 32 gb framakey salix, with at every logo on salix thé " firefox doesn't close properly, please restant firefox" error message persiste at every try to open firefox, internet and thunderbird on salix

Thèses sd/devices/usb/hdd scannéd with ad-aware, Comodo, ccleaner, but thèses problêms persists, thanks. ..

And à New bug appears on evening of august 5th, 2017:

In august 5th 2017 I have on ubuntu mate live in usb live surfer on Firefox and I tried to download portable apps on unknowns Website with adwares at 8:47 P.M. and multiples malicious popup on ubuntu's firefox (same thing like windows, prove in ubuntu the adwares on firefox goes in ubuntu),
one seconde later the ubuntu's screen/desktop/firefox freezer and goes slow, I force exit ubuntu mate live with the desktop pc's power buttons

And i have problem with network disk:

the problem with my network disk on my laptop:

for my portableapps companion drbl bootable usb drive/network disk(s):
and my trouble on network device, the CustomUSB PortableApps.Com DRBL bootable Companion blue 32 GB stick plugged on my Orange Livebox, is actually the (Y:/) partition on my laptop, if i copy/modify/move a file/folder on it i have this error message in french:
Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",

And the problem with the same network disk, but via my compaq desktop pc:
for my portableapps companion drbl bootable usb drive/network disk(s):
and my trouble on network device, the CustomUSB PortableApps.Com DRBL bootable Companion blue 32 GB stick plugged on my Orange Livebox, is actually the (Y:/) partition on my laptop, if i copy/modify/move a file/folder on it i have this error message in french:
Accès au dossier de destination refusé: Vous devez disposer d'une autorisation pour effectuer cette action",
On compaq pc, this network device is the (Z:\) disk , i clicked on it on my compaq pc, a error messages says "denied access", ora error message in french with "Restauration des connexions réseau: Erreur lors de la connexion de Z: à \\Livebox\COMPANION Microsoft Windows Network: Le chemin réseau n'as pas été trouvé - Cette connexion n'as pas été restaurée" displayed on this

And i have repetitive bsod at every boot/logon in normal mode in my w7 acer laptop, causes me go stay in safe mode with networking,

Thanks...

Advertisements

eumes-foua

eumes-foua

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Hi, i made my presentation with details of usb/external devices and sd card's bugs details on this "waiting room" topic:
http://www.geekstogo...view=getnewpost

And until today i have actually bsod on laptop w7 at every logon in normal mode,
And i on programfiles folder/downloads folder on "pc optimizer pro" & "systweak" subfolder i installed "anvisoft" and "anvi startup booster", is bad intuition and bad theory for me,

I ran uvk (ultra virus killer) and i wait help here for my two pc, zalman ve350, sd cards and usb keys i had asked everywhere since one years ago,

And i am infected by trojan certlock and probally petya/goldeneye on my laptop,

Thanks...

Edited by JSntgRvr, 11 August 2017 - 03:29 PM.
Threads merged