Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Advice about a Photo Viewer

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

buddywiser

buddywiser

• PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

I need to edit pictures with latest color editing. I have a window 10 and windows 7. Any ideas of a photo  editing software that is user friendly?

Advertisements

Ztruker

Ztruker

Member 5k

• Technician
  • 7,091 posts

What kind of editing do you need to do? If it's basic stuff then the built in Photos app may be enough.

The standard is Adobe Photoshop but it's expensive. The Adobe Creative Cloud is $10 a month.
A good free program is Gimp.
Neither of these are what I would call user friendly but they can do amazing things if you spend the time to learn how.

Some more choices here: https://www.tomsguid...eview-1972.html

Edit: Forgot to mention, I use IrfanView for most of my basic photo editin needs.

sainnts

sainnts

• Pip
  • 3 posts

@rsisabelIa : shifted from photoshop to photoviewerpro. I don't want any complicated features. Surprisingly, it really makes my photos look great.