Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Moved to the country and have no signal in my house help!

internet satellite internet cell booster cell repeater

• Please log in to reply

angie L

angie L

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi everyone! I am just new to this but having a rural, deer ridden, cayote yipping disaster at my new house in the country. I mean its done but the only way I can get a signal is if I stand on the left side of the front porch. That is not going to work when the littles goto school. I need a solid connection. I was looking at the cell boosters/ repeaters but its confusing. Some look cheap as [bleep]. Others are like $1000. then you have to make sure you have the right 3G 4G 2G...wha...?can't I just have all covered? that's probably the $1000 one heh. any advice?

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,623 posts
  • MVP

If you have internet at your location you can usually get a mini tower from your cell phone provider.  We had one from Sprint and it worked nicely.

https://www.sprint.c...andings/airave/

I know AT&T also provides them.