I first notice an issue a couple of days ago when the icon for Google Search on Chrome mysteriously switched to a spoofed icon that had trailing edges off the circle. The it started sending me to various pages I didn't ask for. I deleted Chrome and reinstalled and there it was again. In Firefox, something hijacks my entries too and sends me to other pages. I ran Defender but see that it found nothing and it was turned off and won't turn back on. I tried running several suggested anti-malware fixes but get this message with everything. I tried to download Windows to do a re-install or new installation but it stops every time and wont allow the bootable USB to create. I created a bootable CD of bitdefender and it removed several thing but two would not erase.
The requested resource is in use [Closed]
Posted 01 September 2017 - 09:20 AM
- Highlight the entire content of the quote box below.
- Right click on the highlighted text and select Copy.
- Start FRST (FRST64) with Administrator privileges
- Press the Fix button. FRST will process the lines copied above from the clipboard.
- When finished, a log file (Fixlog.txt) will pop up and saved in the same location the tool was ran from.
Please copy and paste its contents in your next reply.
Posted 03 September 2017 - 11:14 AM
Due to lack of feedback, this topic has been closed.
If you need this topic reopened, please contact a staff member. This applies only to the original topic starter. Everyone else please begin a New Topic.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users