Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Bsod,frequent hangs up,performance drop,overheating

bsod hangs overheating slow errors error warnings

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Cocaine

Cocaine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hello, Dear Userskillcomp.gif
For some time my computer is nearly out of use. It hangs in accidental moments, sometimes 5 seconds after switching on, sometimes it can even run 3-4h. All the time, new errors appear. Services, love to crash and folder permissions, live their own lives. From time to time i lose permission, and need to reset it. Pc overheated (cuz of GPU), though I solved it by completely cleaning (although, I would give, gpu cooler score 3/10 cuz of one broken wing). Also usb inputs, are not fully functional(After hibernation you need to reset, cuz it wont resume by keyboard / mouse [ahead of-yes, it's marked to resume by device ..]). Next is performance, it seems to me that there is something wrong with ssd/hdd (aside from the fact that hdd almost die), Windows is installed on SSD,the rest files that I not afraid to lose holded on hdd. 
I won't write about playing games cuz it's nearly impossible, it only takes 10-15 minutes to hang out or autorestart, even at 40C of gpu.
Please, for diagnostics and help in improving performance old PC.
Below logs  bowdown.gif  unsure.png   /OTL, HijackThis, Speccy, DriverView, GMER, FRST, DDS/
Can up more if u want/need. 
Thank's for help! 

Edit by phillpower2: Removed Windows product key from members Speccy log for security and malware logs as explained below.

Attached Files

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,716 posts

Looks like you may have more than one issue going on but before we continue can I ask you to do the following;

Edit your OP to delete the following logs, OTL, HijackThis, FRST, OTL and FRST are not used outside of the GTG malware removal forums and HJT no longer used at all on GTG as far as I am aware.

Edit your Speccy log to remove your Windows product key else someone passing through may copy and use it.

Post the brand and model name or number of your power supply for us.

Edit to add: Thread closed, member receiving malware removal guidance for same issue here