Continuing from previous post...
3) I use Kaspersky Total Security and also bought the VPN that goes with it called Secure Connection. On Sept. 3 I started my Kaspersky as usual, and the Total Security loaded okay, but I had a problem with the Secure Connection. It said "error loading Kaspersky Secure Connection". So we contacted support on the phone and they recommended we uninstall both and reinstall and assured us the license codes we had purchased would work. So that is what I did. Uninstalled both, re-installed both, put in the licenses, and everything back to normal. Secure Connection now working. Sept.9-Turned on Kaspersky and once again, like last time, Total Security loaded fine, but got the same error message on the Secure Connection....it would not load. This time the tech said he was going to send us a diagnostic tool to run to check out our system and then send it back to them to analyze and see what may be happening. So we ran the tool and sent it back last night and are awaiting to hear from them. I was so disgusted that, like Malwarebytes, I was suddenly having these problems. It seemed too coincidental to me. I was definitely thinking hacker at this point, because a hacker would not want things like Malwarebytes Premium or the Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection to be in working order to make it harder to catch him. All of my other apps. are working(I checked everything else out).
4) "Your Hotmail settings are out of date"- we have been getting this message the past few days. At first that didn't make any sense to me, but then I googled it, and seen others had this come up, as well. So maybe it was legitimate. I found a fix for it and when it popped up, I applied the fix and all appears to be fine now. I only bring this up because of the very suspicious activity I reported earlier in my Drafts folder of Hotmail. There might be a connection. Worth mentioning.
5) Mouse-At times, moves by itself. Other times, moves sluggishly or not at all. Other time, it is like we are "fighting" with someone for use of it. Very weird.
6) Shutdown of Computer-could not shut it down normally. Nothing happened. So had to shut it down manually. This has only happened once.
7) A blue screen-covered the entire desktop(no this is not the blue screen of death, I've seen that before). It just appeared out of nowhere and it said "you have errors"...correcting them, and it started some activity. No way to stop it, so decided had to turn off computer.
8) Box came up and I couldn't catch all of it, was so fast. Said something like "if you trust this device..." followed by some options to do. This is not normal.
9) Site in history we DID NOT go to-lockerdome.com/referral_redirected?cid=98, when put mouse over it there was a huge box full of numbers and letters.
10) Box comes up and said "this page has malicious malware" with sound"(This was on the computer we just connected which has no Kaspersky on it yet), so don't know why a warning like that would come up.
11) "Webcam access blocked"-this has come up on Kaspersky a few times in the past week
12) Clock/calendar popped up once on its own
I may have forgotten a couple of things. But you can see this computer is all messed up. I DO NOT believe it is malware infected, due to the things I have described on the list, especially those draft emails. I understand what you want me to read and do, but I felt it was necessary to list all of this additional information to give you the full picture of what is happening, and can therefore give me an informed reply on what you think is going on and recommend I do in response to all of this.
What we have done so far in response:
1) Did the upgrade on Windows 10 on Sept. 6. The tech told us this would solve the corruption. They were obviously wrong, and I am losing faith in Microsoft and their knowledge of computer problems.
2) Ran autoruns. However, when I saved the file and opened it, it said "the file is corrupted". That must show you how bad my situation is if the scan by autoruns became corrupted somehow.
3) Unticked the box in security where it says allow remote assistance, and in the firewall as well. But we just did that a few hours ago and since we did that, nothing has changed, but we felt it might help. It did not.
4) Ran Tweaking.com Windows Repair-it found a lot of stuff, but proved useless with all of these problems.
5) Turned off command prompt, yet it still comes up
Now I am no geek, but this is my opinion of what has happened. My computer has been hacked. The Israeli email suddenly appearing in my email Drafts folder is proof of that. There is someone, or some entity that somehow gotten onto my computer(actually not computer...through the internet connection, because I said BOTH computers are all messed up, so don't tell me it is a computer issue. Both computers are equally messed up, and as I said the second one was just connected a few days ago, and was a clean install of windows 10, not used. So how do we stop this insanity?? I called Microsoft and all they can tell me is to do a clean install again. No I will not, you idiots, that will NOT SOLVE THIS PROBLEM! Why can't they see that?? And what responsibility, if any, does my ISP have in this matter? Probably nothing...something in the fine print saying we are not responsible for hacker activity, etc., but I am still going to call them about it to see if others are having similar problems and can they help in any way. I could change internet service providers, but would that even stop this, I don't know. And then there is my local computer shop, which I haven't called yet. But I am hoping some of you fellas came help me out of this extremely discouraging, depressing situation. In all my years computing, I have NEVER remotely experienced anything like this. I WANT MY COMPUTER BACK!!!! Thank you!