Restart those services see that will resolve the issue.
Install latest version of network card driver.
It is strongly recommended that you run only one antivirus program at a time. Having more than one antivirus program active in memory uses additional resources and can result in program conflicts and false virus alerts. If you choose to install more than one antivirus program on your computer, then only one of them should be active in memory at a time.
I would like you to check the system integrity of your Windows OS installation.
Publish a Snapshot using Speccy, taking care to post the link of the snapshot in your next post.
- Please type cmd.exe into Start Menu search box.
- Please right click cmd.exe and select "Run as administrator".
- Please type the following command and press the <Enter> key: sfc /scannow (Please note that there is a space between 'sfc" and "/scannow".)
- It should take about 20 minutes to run, if there are no serious errors.
- If the System File Checker reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain; please reboot your computer and run the System File Checker from an Administrator Command Prompt, again.
- If the System File Checker again reports that some errors were fixed, but some remain, please reboot your computer and run it a third time.
- If "Resource Integrity Violations" (errors) are reported that could not be corrected, or were not corrected after a third SFC run, then please navigate to the folder: C:\Windows\Logs\CBS and copy the file "cbs.log" to your desktop immediately. I am asking you do that because that file is dynamic, so I want to be able to examine a copy that is unchanged from the time that the System File Checker was run.
- If there are errors that couldn't be corrected, let me know and I will provide you with instructions as to how to upload the file
Go to Piriform's website
, and download the free version on the left. Click Download from Piriform.com
(the FileHippo link requires an extra click). Or if you want to use a portable version of Speccy (which doesn't require installation), click the builds page
link and download the portable version
. You will now be asked where you want to save the file. The best place to put it is the Desktop, as it will be easy to find later.
After the file finishes downloading, you are ready to run Speccy. If you downloaded the installer, simply double-click on it and follow the prompts until installation is complete. If you downloaded the portable version, you will need to unzip it before use. Right-click the ZIP file and click Extract all
. Click Next
. Open up the extracted folder and double-click on Speccy.
Once inside Speccy, it will look similar to this (with your computer's specifications, of course):
Now, at the top, click File
> Publish Snapshot
. You will see the following prompt:
> then Copy to Clipboard
Now, once you are back in the forum topic you are posting in, click the Add Reply button. Right-click in the empty space of the Reply box and click Paste
. Then, click Send
below the Reply box.
Edited by FreeBooter, 14 September 2017 - 10:20 AM.