- Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Rootkit and save the file to your Desktop.
- Right-Click MBAR.exe and select Run as administrator to run the installer.
- Select your Desktop as the location to extract the contents and click OK. The programme should open upon completion.
- Click Next, followed by Update. Upon update completion, click Next.
- Ensure Drivers, Sectors & System are checked and click Scan.
- Note: Do not use your computer during the scan.
- Upon completion:
- If no infection is found, close the MBAR window.
- If an infection is found, ensure Create Restore Point is checked and click Cleanup. Reboot when prompted.
- Two logs (mbar-log.txt and system-log.txt) will be created. Copy the contents of both logs and paste in your next reply. Both logs can be found in the MBAR folder.
Possible virus: Malwarebytes won't load, laptop freezing
Posted A minute ago
1 user(s) are reading this topic
1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users