CCleaner Backdoor Win32 Floxif
Posted Yesterday, 10:21 PM
I'll do the best I can to resolve your computer issue
Please make sure to carefully read any instruction that I give you. If you're not sure, or if something unexpected happens, don't continue Stop and ask! Never be afraid to ask questions!
- Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware to your desktop.
- Double-click mbam-setup-version.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
- Launch Malwarebytes Anti-Malware
- Then click Finish.
- If an update is found, you will be prompted to download and install the latest version.
- Once the program has loaded, select Scan now. Or select the Threat Scan from the Scan menu.
- When the scan is complete , make sure that that all Threats are selected, and click Remove Selected.
- Reboot your computer if prompted.
Posting the Malwarebytes log.
- After the restart once you are back at your desktop, open MBAM once more.
- Click on the History tab > Application Logs.
- Double click on the Scan Log which shows the Date and time of the scan just performed.
- Click 'Export'.
- Click 'Text file (*.txt)'
- In the Save File dialog box which appears, click on Desktop.
- In the File name: box type a name for your scan log.
- A message box named 'File Saved' should appear stating "Your file has been successfully exported".
- Click Ok
- post that saved log to your next reply.
Everything gets download to the desktop and tools are "Run as administrator."
Please download Farbar Recovery Scan Tool and save it to your Desktop.
Note: You need to run the version compatible with your system. If you are not sure which version applies to your system download both of them and try to run them. Only one of them will run on your system, that will be the right version.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- The first time the tool is run it generates another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Posted Today, 05:37 AM
3 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users