Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

I’m in trouble with messages

Best Answer NinaKiewnarska , 30 September 2017 - 09:16 AM

Yesterday my boss sent me about dozens of email messages. I’m using Outlook Express 6. Today I’ve opened my Inbox and I didn’t see these emails. But only couple hours ago, message... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

KadarHamina

KadarHamina

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Yesterday my boss sent me about dozens of email messages. I’m using Outlook Express 6. Today I’ve opened my Inbox and I didn’t see these emails. But only couple hours ago, message were in order.

Advertisements

ahlongepo

ahlongepo

• Pip
  • 7 posts

I have same outlook app but not 6 most time it might be under listed problems:

1. Mail server errors

2. Network not too strong enough to run the app

NinaKiewnarska

NinaKiewnarska

• Pip
  • 1 posts
✓  Best Answer

Yesterday my boss sent me about dozens of email messages. I’m using Outlook Express 6. Today I’ve opened my Inbox and I didn’t see these emails. But only couple hours ago, message were in order.

In case no one of methods can't aid, then take a look at outlook express dbx extract

Visit this blog, it might be effective - http://lucarinfo.com...-my-inbox-help/

Here is the full article: http://bt.custhelp.c...s-inbox/outbox?