Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

PS3 Controller refuses to connect

• Please log in to reply

Ballstic32

Ballstic32

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I recently got a PS3 from my brother. I have gotten 2 controllers with it. A clear one that has LEDs on it, and a regular PS3 controller. The clear one is refusing to connect. I looked where the reset button would be, but it just has screws on the back. I plugged it in and let it charge for 30 mins while it was blinking the entire time and it still didnt do it. It isnt bluetooth and I tried to look where to fix it, but nothing has come up to what I can use.

Advertisements

Larry Gilmore

Larry Gilmore

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

I also got the same issue and still searching for the solution now I got this site where discussion about the PS3 Controller. Hope it helps for both of us.

Dylaacarr

Dylaacarr

• Pip
  • 2 posts
Hey guys,
I've been having a prob where my ps3 controller isn't charging or syncing with my console but if I plug it up to my laptop it starts blinking slow oh yum it just blinks fast otherwise HELPPPP!!!!