Can anyone please tell me any way to install garageband on a windows pc ?
Installing Garageband On Windows 10
Posted 30 September 2017 - 04:12 PM
Posted 30 September 2017 - 10:36 PM
I have done some googling and everything that I have been reading that that it is supposed to be able to work on windows but Apple are limiting what OS it is and will be working on. Itunes is supposed to work though.
Posted 07 October 2017 - 09:51 AM
Have a look here, first hit on google.
Posted 10 October 2017 - 03:34 AM
You've basically answered your own question, and mine. Thank you.
Posted 06 January 2019 - 09:12 PM
Actually, there is no official tool for GarageBand on PC. Apple has not released any version other than those based on iOS. You need to download GarageBand for PC using iPadian
- Download iPadian on your Windows PC and then run the iPadian Emulator,
- Open the iPadian emulator and click ‘App Store’,
- Search for GarageBand in the search bar,
- Click on the GarageBand and start downloading it
- Now you can use GarageBand on Windows.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users