Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Missing ip address when using ethernet port on ATA router

• Please log in to reply

GoldGlove

GoldGlove

• Pip
  • 3 posts

I have an Ubiquiti EdgeRouter LITE. Connected to one of the Ubiquiti's ethernet port is a switch. Connected to one of the switch's ethernet ports is a Cisco SPA 122 ATA with Router. Connected to the ethernet port on the Cisco ATA with router is an Amcrest WiFi camera. In order to use NVR, I need to obtain the cameras ip address. Problem is that no ip address shows up. I tried many different things but nothing worked. Could it that the ATA router is blocking the ip address from my network. All help is much apprciated.

Advertisements

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

https://support.amcr...n-Amcrest-WebUI

GoldGlove

GoldGlove

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Thanks for the reply. Problem is that the webui can only be accessed with an up address... which I don't have.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

It's in the instructions. Use the IP Config Tool, (that ships with the camera), to find the camera's IP Address.

GoldGlove

GoldGlove

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
When I run the ip config nothing shows up for the cameras in question. I also have four other cameras that are connected with wifi and I have no problem.

Edited by GoldGlove, 08 October 2017 - 08:15 PM.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Then try the "Submit a request" button on this page: https://support.amcr...n-Amcrest-WebUI