Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Error Msg's when reinstalling Print Shop 4.0 Deluxe

- - - - - tech preview

• Please log in to reply

Bobbi Jo

Bobbi Jo

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I had Windows 7 which I wish I'd kept but I downloaded Windows 10. I had Print Shop 23 and upgraded tp The Print Shop 4.0 Deluxe. It was on this computer since May 2017. A message would come up that it may not function properly but it did everything I needed so I didn't pay much attention to the message.

I was updating Print Shop 4.0 when all the sudden it started uninstalling.

I tried to reinstall it and received this first message;

"There was a problem reading from database.

Data Source = C:\ProgramData\ThePrintShop\ThePrintshop4.0Deluxe\master.psDb

Select - aAsset FROM Assets WHERE aType = 60 LIMIT 1;

PRINT SHOP 4.0 Deluxe InstallShield Wizard

"The installation of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Redistributable Package has failed. Set up will now exit.

Uninstalling and reinstalling again I received a different message: "Your installation will not occur.

1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4.

2. Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has already been installed on this computer."

I went into Windows System - Control Panel - Programs - 'Turn Windows on & off feature' and unabled them thinking that the Printshop install program would add them back in, but when installing printshop I was asked for them to enable .NET Framework 3.5.

Anyway, I cant get Printshop to reinstall.

I hope someone can help me. I'm not computer savvy but I can follow instructions.

Thank You,

Bobbi Gilmore

Advertisements

dmi33

dmi33

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I am having the same problem   any suggestions.

SpywareDr

SpywareDr

Member 3k

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,996 posts

Have you tried The Print Shop 4.0 Getting Help page?