Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Shadowplay Not Working

• Please log in to reply

Betrayed

Betrayed

• PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Ever since I updated my drivers a week ago my shadowplay has not been working, it will start after reboot when I record it will either corrupt the file and make it uplayable and close itself down or it will record it then close down and when opening again it would corrupt it. I have a 980 GTX.

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Hello Betrayed,

Do you have a system restore point that is before the time and date that the issue/s first started, if yes, create a new system restore point then restore Windows back to the aforementioned system restore point and test, if no, see below;

Create a new system restore point then roll back to the previous version of stable Nvidea drivers that you were using and test.

Betrayed

Betrayed

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 119 posts

Hello Betrayed,

Do you have a system restore point that is before the time and date that the issue/s first started, if yes, create a new system restore point then restore Windows back to the aforementioned system restore point and test, if no, see below;

Create a new system restore point then roll back to the previous version of stable Nvidea drivers that you were using and test.

That didn't work

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

I take it that you mean neither suggestion worked!