How to restore deleted browser search history?
Posted 15 November 2017 - 10:12 PM
Posted 16 November 2017 - 06:16 AM
Welcome to GeeksToGo!
Could you be more specific, please?
What type of tablet (windows, android, etc.)?
Which browser (firefox, chrome, etc.)?
The following link of google links may help.
restore deleted search history
I await your answer to the questions above.
Posted 16 November 2017 - 07:33 AM
Posted 28 June 2018 - 01:53 AM
Please connect your computer to the internet and do not shut down or restart your computer if you need to recover your lost Chrome history. Follow the next steps to find your deleted Chrome browsing history by using DNS now:
1. Press Windows + R, type cmd and click OK. Or you can also type cmd in Windows search bar.
2. Open Command Prompt, type ipcongif /displaydns and click Enter.
Once done, all your recently visited websites will be displayed. You can view all of your recent browsing history including Chrome browsing history and find those important history files back again.
Solution 2: Use data recovery software to recover deleted history on Google Chrome
How to avoid losing your Chrome browsing history/bookmarks from loss?Backup your Chrome history/bookmarks manually In order to prevent unexpected browser files loss problem from happening again, here below where we offer you a way to protect your Chrome history by backing up the Chrome history manually:
- 1. Press Win + R to open the Run dialog, type: %LocalAppData% and press Enter.
- 2. Follow and open the sub-folder: Google\Chrome\UserData\Default, and locate the file Bookmarks or History in the folder.
- Copy the file folder of Bookmarks or History to other hard drives to backup.
- 3. Then you lost history or bookmarks in PC, you can copy the files back to the folder that you have opened in step 2.
Posted 22 November 2018 - 02:25 PM
I have removed the active links from your posts and your sig as these are not necessary and I would not like folks here to think that you were spamming...
Posted 30 December 2020 - 12:10 AM
For your PC or Computer you can get the browser history back by one of the easy and one step method that is restore your system just going to start menu and search for system restore, tap on this and your search history starts to get back in your system.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users