Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Emails Missing Problem

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

• 21,810 posts

Not heard back from you H. Jay, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.

Advertisements

H. Jay

H. Jay

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
PP2, Yes please, I still need assistance with this problem, sorry for the unavoidable delayed response, flu, family, etc.

Tried to delete ZoneAlarm from Add or Remove in Control Panel today, but it won't remove from the Add/Remove list. Is there some other way to get rid of it?

Don't remember when I installed Malwarebytes, it was a long time ago but have been Updating it..

I prefer Avast, it seems to be compatible with updating for XP since Avira stopped updating for it. I went to Avast as I was told it updates Xp and is supposed to be good.

Removed SpywareBlaster with no problem through Add or Remove in Control Panel.

Need to leave for now, will install Lunascape as soon as I hear from you, in case you might have added instructions for ZoneAlarm removal or for others... Thanks alot for your help and patience to date. Hope to hear from you soon... HJ

Edited by H. Jay, 11 February 2018 - 11:24 AM.