Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

keyboard and mouse not working on bios and windows

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,749 posts

Is legacy boot enabled in the BIOS.

Is Fast Boot (if accessable) disabled in the BIOS.

What options are available in the Windows Recovery Environment.

Have you tried your USB thumb drive in another computer to see if the thumb drive and the media on the thumb drive are bootable.

the usb ports work okay since i charge my phone via usb

That only means that the port is getting power and not that it is capable of reading data from which can be caused by a motherboards chipset drivers being missing.

Can I ask why you downloaded from Getintopc.com when you could have downloaded the ISO for free and 100% clean, Getintopc.com has a bit of a chequered past according some over at Malwarebytes.

Can you also answer the above for us.

As per my reply #10, the problem that you have is a difficult one to deal with and mainly because the makers of the computer offer zero support, no user guide available anywhere, they are a disgrace tbh, take your money then ditch you, that said for us to stand any chance of being able to help we need you to answer the questions asked.

As mentioned previously i`m not sure that being able to install a fresh version of Windows will help and especially if the problem is BIOS related.

Advertisements