But sometimes I have some troubles. Couple days ago I saw a quite strange thing. My solid huge .zip file didn't open as usually. I don't know what to undertake...
zip archive has a some problem
Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:46 PM
Edited by dmccoy, 10 December 2017 - 01:46 PM.
Posted 12 December 2017 - 05:08 AM
Found out it from Google. Given below is a step by step method to repair file zip using inbuilt utility available in a WinRAR application:
- Start WinRAR application.
- Go to file menu and click open.
- Through the find archive window, select the corrupted ZIP file available in your local machine.
- Click to open.
- Initialize repair by pressing ALT + R. A message saying, Repairingfile_name.zip will appear.
- Once the repair is done, it will ask you to save the repaired ZIP file. Browse a specific location for saving the selected file.
- Enable Treat the corrupt archive as ZIP box and click OK and click close.
Many people says that such methods is more effective that others, but if you can't repair file zip by ordinary ways, then google say to read that
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users