Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Windows 10 keeps restarting/rebooting (Resolved).

- - - - -

Best Answer spidergirl79 , 18 January 2018 - 03:31 PM

I got rid of the AVAST! Thanks for your help on that.   Domestic circuit. So something in my house? Oh no.. And come to think of it, the other PC in our house does not wake up from s... Go to the full post »

• Please log in to reply

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• PipPip
  • 48 posts

This has recently happened since I installed the latest Windows 10. The other thing I've done recently is to turn ON anti-aliasing in my Radeon Graphics card. (R9 380 series) I use the PC mainly for gaming so I like to have reasonably good graphics, but am I harming my PC? Is that why it reboots?

I'll be doing something, sometimes web browsing, sometimes gaming, and it just suddenly restarts. Sometimes there is an error message AFTER it comes back on. No other problems besides rebooting. 

I've already done a full scan with Malware Bytes and AVG and no problems come up.

For example, the error log reads, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log name: System Source: Kernel-Power  Event ID: 41 Level: Critical Keywords (70368744177664),(2)

Details:

+ System
    - Provider
      [ Name] Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Power       [ Guid] {331C3B3A-2005-44C2-AC5E-77220C37D6B4}
      EventID 41       Version 6       Level 1       Task 63       Opcode 0       Keywords 0x8000400000000002     - TimeCreated
      [ SystemTime] 2017-12-20T00:46:17.262268200Z
      EventRecordID 1646       Correlation     - Execution
      [ ProcessID] 4       [ ThreadID] 8
      Channel System       Computer DESKTOP-PCQ66JI     - Security
      [ UserID] S-1-5-18
- EventData
    BugcheckCode 0     BugcheckParameter1 0x0     BugcheckParameter2 0x0     BugcheckParameter3 0x0     BugcheckParameter4 0x0     SleepInProgress 0     PowerButtonTimestamp 0     BootAppStatus 0     Checkpoint 0     ConnectedStandbyInProgress false     SystemSleepTransitionsToOn 2     CsEntryScenarioInstanceId 0     BugcheckInfoFromEFI true     CheckpointStatus 0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brand is CyberpowerPC

Item Value
OS Name Microsoft Windows 10 Home
Version 10.0.16299 Build 16299
Other OS Description Not Available
OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation
System Name DESKTOP-PCQ66JI
System Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
System Model GA-78LMT-S2
System Type x64-based PC
System SKU
Processor AMD FX™-6300 Six-Core Processor, 3500 Mhz, 3 Core(s), 6 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date Award Software International, Inc. F6, 2014-01-09
SMBIOS Version 2.4
Embedded Controller Version 255.255
BIOS Mode Legacy
BaseBoard Manufacturer Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
BaseBoard Model Not Available
BaseBoard Name Base Board
Platform Role Desktop
Secure Boot State Unsupported
PCR7 Configuration Binding Not Possible
Windows Directory C:\WINDOWS
System Directory C:\WINDOWS\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale Canada
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "10.0.16299.98"
User Name DESKTOP-PCQ66JI\Margaret Johnson
Time Zone Pacific Standard Time (Mexico)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 8.00 GB
Available Physical Memory 4.51 GB
Total Virtual Memory 12.5 GB
Available Virtual Memory 7.64 GB
Page File Space 4.50 GB
Page File C:\pagefile.sys
Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, Disabled by policy, TPM is not usable
Hyper-V - VM Monitor Mode Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Second Level Address Translation Extensions Yes
Hyper-V - Virtualization Enabled in Firmware No
Hyper-V - Data Execution Protection Yes

-------------------------

Help is greatly appreciated. I'm pretty good at following instructions.

Advertisements

Hillery234

Hillery234

• Pip
  • 1 posts

I have the same problem T.T 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Hello spidergirl79,

The other thing I've done recently is to turn ON anti-aliasing in my Radeon Graphics card. (R9 380 series) I use the PC mainly for gaming so I like to have reasonably good graphics, but am I harming my PC? Is that why it reboots?

First thing that you should do is reverse the changes that you made and see if it helps.

For example, the error log reads, "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

Log name: System Source: Kernel-Power  Event ID: 41 Level: Critical Keywords (70368744177664),(2)

That error code is often caused by a computer overheating and the system shutting down without first closing Windows to protect the CPU and other hardware.

The following though could also mean that there is a driver or BIOS issue.

Device Encryption Support Reasons for failed automatic device encryption: TPM is not usable, PCR7 binding is not supported, Hardware Security Test Interface failed and device is not InstantGo, Un-allowed DMA capable bus/device(s) detected, Disabled by policy, TPM is not usable

What is the brand and model name or number of the PSU (power supply unit).

There are no Windows 10 drivers available for the Gigabyte GA-78LMT-S2 MB that you have, what if any drivers have you installed since upgrading to Windows 10

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here,  this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

Hillery234

Please do not post inside another members thread when you are looking for assistance for yourself, your question/s or computer problem/s may appear similar but in fact be nothing alike, may cause confusion to the ongoing thread, will send unwelcome notifications to peoples inbox and ultimately lead to your request for help going unanswered, start your own thread on the appropriate forum and someone will assist you there asap, thank you for your understanding. 

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Okay, I don't know how to find my power supply brand or model name. My computer's model is CyberpowerPC Desktop Computer Gamer Ultra 2221 FX-6000 Series FX-6300 the power supply is 600W.

I have not installed any new drivers since upgrading Windows 10. Maybe possible I updated the Radeon but I cant be absolutely positive.

As for overheating; While I was starting to use Speccy, it restarted itself. I would have thought something that requires  a lot of power would cause overheating, not something basic like using the web? Also, I have an application called Core Temp 1.11 which I use to monitor my heat during gaming. Currently its at 35 degrees, during gaming its usually around 58-62. The application is supposed to warn me when it starts to overheat but it hasn't as of yet.

ETA: While gaming in the lowered Radeon settings, the core temps are about 55

The error that came up in my error logs again seemed to be that "kernal" thing..

Here is my speccy info

http://speccy.pirifo...pRSKAcyqPxvfoqG

Thanks!

Edited by spidergirl79, 20 December 2017 - 06:05 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
The pics available here show that the PSU is not a good quality brand such as Antec, Corsair, Evga or Seasonic, there is also no information as to how many internal cooling fans there are  :(

Two things that system builders often do to save themselves cash is use cheap generic PSUs and insert a single stick of 8GB of RAM rather than two 4GB sticks, the latter is not relevant here and only mentioning it so you will see that they penny pinch, poor quality PSUs are most often not able to produce the claimed power output and generate heat when they struggle to cope, the singles stick of 8GB RAM short changes the buyer because they only get half of the RAMs actual performance, for dual channel to work folk need two sticks of RAM.

To find out the brand and model name or number of the PSU you will need to remove the side of the case and locate the information sticker like in the example attachment below. 

4096MB ATI AMD Radeon R9 380 Series (C.P. Technology): 63 °C

Your video card is running hot when not under any load.

You have multiple AV programs installed, these will conflict and cause instability as they fight for resources and worse case scenario can leave your computer unprotected, you will note that two are shown to be disabled but they are also shown to be up to date, this means that they have been running.

Antivirus
Windows Defender
Antivirus: Disabled
Virus Signature Database: Up to date

Malwarebytes
Antivirus: Disabled

AVG Antivirus
Antivirus: Enabled

Are AVG or Malwarebytes paid for products or are they both the free versions.

Are you aware that Windows 8, 8.1 and 10 have an updated version of Windows Defender that offers the same real time protection as Microsoft Security Essentials, you do not need third party AV protection and by not installing any you are reducing the possibility of potential conflicts and freeing up resources on your computer, information courtesy of admin here

2017-12-21 12:38 PM;: SafeZone scheduled Autoupdate 1462383785

You most likely did not even know that you have the Avast SafeZone browser installed.

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Oh wow... so I basically have a cheap crap computer. Hmm. Do you think this PC is upgradeable? (Like if I walked into a local PC repair shop and asked for an upgrade on certain parts)

I will see if I can get inside the panel later today to check out my power supply.

Good to know my PC is always overheated jeez wow. Can I fix that or is it pretty much doomed due to its cheapness?

So you think I should get rid of AVG and Malware all together? To be honest, I'd be happy to do that, because it's daily pop ups to remind me to purchase or that my sub has expired are as intrusive as any unwanted popup or spyware.. I've already got Windows Defender on this PC.

I no longer have Avast on my PC that I can find, should I reinstall it to get rid of the browser addon?

Edited by spidergirl79, 21 December 2017 - 10:28 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
Oh wow... so I basically have a cheap crap computer

No, not at all, the PSU which the end user cannot see as said is one item of hardware that system builders always seem to cheap out on, some sites have system builds already configured but allow you to upgrade parts such as the PSU and to give you an idea of the price difference for a quality brand of a same claimed power output PSU in a typical brand name computer you are looking at between $30 and $50 more.

We need to know the exact details of your PSU to see if there is a likelihood that it could be causing your video card to run hot.

Would get rid of AVG and MBAM if it is the trial version that has expired.

For MBAM see Malwarebytes Clean Uninstall tool

Uninstall AVG using the proper removal tool from here once AVG has been uninstalled it is important that you check that Windows Defender has been automatically re enabled and please allow it to both scan your computer and update.

For removing avast related products use avastclear.

Once the computer is running stable you may be able to reinstall MBAM and use it until the 14 day trial expires and let it revert it back to the free version that does not offer real time protection, a lot of folk do this and have no problems with it running alongside Windows Defender in Windows 10. 

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

All right, I've uninstalled everything mentioned, now all I have to do is pop open my computer and find out that PSU. And I'm sure rid it of a ton of dust. :(

ETA: I think I discovered that there are 5 fans, for sure. ATNG Power Co., LTD Model: ATM-600FB

AC INPUT: Voltage 100V-240V | Current 10A-5A | Frequency  50/60HZ

DC OUTPUT +3.3V     +5V       |  +12V                 |        -12V    |  +5V(?)        

20A                     |    45A                 |        0.5A    | 2.5 A

100W                  |   540W              |   6W         |   12.5W 

MAX. 600W

Edited by spidergirl79, 21 December 2017 - 08:41 PM.

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Okay so since reverting my settings in AMD back to original (no anti-aliasing) I got another reboot. At the time, i had one Chrome window open and I was about to select the global Wattman settings in AMD when it restarted. The error event I got was:

"A fatal hardware error occurred"

Component: AMD Northbridge

Error Source: Machine Check Exception

Error Type: 11

Processor APIC ID:0

Source: WHEA-Logger Event ID: 20 Level: Error:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Another error at the same time: 

The description for Event ID 0 from source amdacpusrsvc cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

amdacpusrsvc
acpusrsvc: IOCTL_ACPKSD_KSD_TO_USR_SVC_SET_FB_APERTURES: FAILED

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x00000124 (0x0000000000000000, 0xffffd28c789c18f8, 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\122217-9250-01.dmp. Report Id: fc190468-ba2a-4415-935d-3108dfc49a40.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah I don't know if any of that is useful...also, I again got the Kernal-Power  Critical Error: The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly.

All of these occurring around 5:45.

Funny, never had any problems with this PC until that big update. -_- 

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

All right, I've uninstalled everything mentioned, now all I have to do is pop open my computer and find out that PSU. And I'm sure rid it of a ton of dust. :(

ETA: I think I discovered that there are 5 fans, for sure. ATNG Power Co., LTD Model: ATM-600FB

AC INPUT: Voltage 100V-240V | Current 10A-5A | Frequency  50/60HZ

DC OUTPUT +3.3V     +5V       |  +12V                 |        -12V    |  +5V(?)        

20A                     |    45A                 |        0.5A    | 2.5 A

100W                  |   540W              |   6W         |   12.5W 

MAX. 600W

Some feedback regarding your PSU on the CYBERPOWERPC forum here the OP is almost four years old so I am amazed that there are any of those PSUs still around.

The Kernal-Power  Critical Error and Northbridge error are most likely related/caused by the same, flaky power supply or overheating, please note that a bad PSU can also cause overheating when a computer is not under any load, this by putting out either not enough or too much voltage.

Funny, never had any problems with this PC until that big update. -_- 

What is suggested below;

1: Replace the PSU asap, it is of poor quality, out of warranty and should have been replaced well before now, even if not the cause of the present issue/s.

2: Try starting the computer in Safe Mode only (no networking) test to see if you are able to use the computer without it shutting down, if ok, restart in Safe Mode with Networking and again test to see if it crashes.

3: Check for a system restore point that is before the issue/s first started, if there is one, select it and see how the computer behaves.

4: Any crash dmps will most likely point towards a Kernal-Power  Critical Error which is normally down to overheating/bad PSU causing or the unit itself actually overheating, we should take a look at them though as one of the recent problems with Windows updates is that they have been updating folks AMD graphic devices with unstable drivers.

1. Copy any dmp files from C:\Windows\Minidump onto the desktop.

2. Select all of them, right-click on one, and click on Send To> New Compressed (zipped) Folder.

3. Upload the zip folder using the More Reply Options tab, Choose File then the Attach This File tab., bottom left of the dialogue input box.

Will leave it at that for now as we don`t want to overburden you with things to do all at once.

Tip

To ensure and so that I can see that you will receive notification of any reply to your thread please click on the Follow this topic tab, top right corner above your OP.

If using a computer and not a mobile phone, please avoid adding multiple posts while waiting for us to reply to your last, edit your last post to include anything that you wish to add, this will ensure nothing gets overlooked which can sometimes happen if a thread has more than one page.  

Advertisements

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Here is my mini dump file. There was only one of them? 

I left my PC running in safe mode w/no networking all day long and it never rebooted.

I'm now in Safe mode with Networking. 

Due to the time of the year, I probably won't get to replace the PSU until after Christmas because the local repair shop won't even be open. I'll have to check their holiday hours. It's not something I can do myself! (It took me 15 minutes just to slide the left panel back onto the PC!  :oops: )

I haven't been able to do the other things yet. Kind of going through them one by one. 

Attached Files

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
Same cause that you mentioned previously, see below.

When you reply can you let us know if you can recall what the computer was being used for when it crashed, had you by any chance tried to launch a game.

In case of a bad setting in the BIOS, restart the computer to access the BIOS by tapping the Del key, navigate in the BIOS until you see the options as in the attachment below, select the Fail Safe Defaults then press F10 to save and exit.

Debug session time: Fri Dec 22 20:45:07.351 2017 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:03.057
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffd28c789c18f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_AuthenticAMD

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

STACK_TEXT:  
ffff8186`3784c5b0 fffff800`cdec7635 : ffffd28c`787f1040 ffffd28c`789c18d0 ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x7b
ffff8186`3784cae0 fffff800`cdd17348 : ffffd28c`789c18d0 00000000`00001000 fffff800`00000000 ffffd28c`76c70180 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x2d
ffff8186`3784cb10 fffff800`cdd17e6b : fffff800`cdde8d80 fffff800`cdde8d80 ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 fffff800`b00f71e0 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x48
ffff8186`3784cb50 fffff800`cdad2e05 : ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 ffffd28c`787f1040 ffff900f`00000000 ffffa305`00001000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x2b
ffff8186`3784cb80 fffff800`cdabef87 : ffffd28c`76d69040 00000000`00000080 ffffd28c`76cd9040 ffffd28c`787f1040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0xf5
ffff8186`3784cc10 fffff800`cdbff676 : ffffb801`12a9c180 ffffd28c`787f1040 fffff800`cdabef40 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x47
ffff8186`3784cc60 00000000`00000000 : ffff8186`3784d000 ffff8186`37847000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND:  kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME:  AuthenticAMD

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Same cause that you mentioned previously, see below.

When you reply can you let us know if you can recall what the computer was being used for when it crashed, had you by any chance tried to launch a game.

In case of a bad setting in the BIOS, restart the computer to access the BIOS by tapping the Del key, navigate in the BIOS until you see the options as in the attachment below, select the Fail Safe Defaults then press F10 to save and exit.

Debug session time: Fri Dec 22 20:45:07.351 2017 (UTC - 5:00)
System Uptime: 0 days 0:00:03.057
*                        Bugcheck Analysis                                    *

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (124)
A fatal hardware error has occurred. Parameter 1 identifies the type of error
source that reported the error. Parameter 2 holds the address of the
WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure that describes the error conditon.
Arguments:
Arg1: 0000000000000000, Machine Check Exception
Arg2: ffffd28c789c18f8, Address of the WHEA_ERROR_RECORD structure.
Arg3: 0000000000000000, High order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.
Arg4: 0000000000000000, Low order 32-bits of the MCi_STATUS value.

Debugging Details:
------------------

TRIAGER: Could not open triage file : e:\dump_analysis\program\triage\modclass.ini, error 2

BUGCHECK_STR:  0x124_AuthenticAMD

DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:  WIN8_DRIVER_FAULT

PROCESS_NAME:  System

CURRENT_IRQL:  0

STACK_TEXT:  
ffff8186`3784c5b0 fffff800`cdec7635 : ffffd28c`787f1040 ffffd28c`789c18d0 ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 00000000`00000000 : nt!WheapCreateLiveTriageDump+0x7b
ffff8186`3784cae0 fffff800`cdd17348 : ffffd28c`789c18d0 00000000`00001000 fffff800`00000000 ffffd28c`76c70180 : nt!WheapCreateTriageDumpFromPreviousSession+0x2d
ffff8186`3784cb10 fffff800`cdd17e6b : fffff800`cdde8d80 fffff800`cdde8d80 ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 fffff800`b00f71e0 : nt!WheapProcessWorkQueueItem+0x48
ffff8186`3784cb50 fffff800`cdad2e05 : ffffd28c`76ccc3c0 ffffd28c`787f1040 ffff900f`00000000 ffffa305`00001000 : nt!WheapWorkQueueWorkerRoutine+0x2b
ffff8186`3784cb80 fffff800`cdabef87 : ffffd28c`76d69040 00000000`00000080 ffffd28c`76cd9040 ffffd28c`787f1040 : nt!ExpWorkerThread+0xf5
ffff8186`3784cc10 fffff800`cdbff676 : ffffb801`12a9c180 ffffd28c`787f1040 fffff800`cdabef40 00000000`00000000 : nt!PspSystemThreadStartup+0x47
ffff8186`3784cc60 00000000`00000000 : ffff8186`3784d000 ffff8186`37847000 00000000`00000000 00000000`00000000 : nt!KiStartSystemThread+0x16

STACK_COMMAND:  kb

FOLLOWUP_NAME:  MachineOwner

MODULE_NAME: AuthenticAMD

IMAGE_NAME:  AuthenticAMD

DEBUG_FLR_IMAGE_TIMESTAMP:  0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

BUCKET_ID:  X64_0x124_AuthenticAMD_PROCESSOR_BUS_PRV

Followup: MachineOwner
---------

What it was doing when it crashed? The last crash or all crashes in general? 

The last crash I had Chrome open, I opened up the Radeon settings to look at Global wattman to look at the temp and it rebooted. No game running.

Any other time, I generally had  the game running and I was either playing the game or had it minimized and was using the web at the time.

I'm currently not playing the game. I don't want to fry my graphics card. (Do you think it'll be okay?) I've backed up my saves onto a thumb drive and onto one drive (just in case!!) until my computer is totally fixed and ready to go again.\

I did the BIOS thing as you asked.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts
 Global wattman

Is the above overclocking software or something, not familiar with it.

See how the computer behaves now that you have restored the MBs most stable settings.

Got to pop out but will be back within the hour.

I'm currently not playing the game. I don't want to fry my graphics card. (Do you think it'll be okay?) I

Will come to this when I get back.

spidergirl79

spidergirl79

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Yes, the Global Wattman is the overclock settings. I've never touched them but it tells me the temp of my graphics card. Currently it shows my GC is at 63 degrees and the fan speed is 663RPM.

I'm back in regular mode now to see how it behaves.