Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Any Recommended Product Research Tool for Amazon?

Amazon Product Research Software

• Please log in to reply

blacktruper

blacktruper

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi, 

I am currently running a small store on Amazon to earn some quick bucks. I occasionally come across products on Amazon that I would like to source to sell on the platform, but more often than not, there isn't sufficient sales data to backup my decision to try selling new products. Is there any recommended product research tool that can help me get estimated sales data for products on Amazon? I am trying out BigTracker at the moment (http://www.bigtracker.com) but there is still a couple months away before they release a chrome extension that can calculate the sales number for products on Amazon right on the product page I am browsing. I am mostly interested in a product research tool that has a chrome extension and doesn't need to be installed to run. 

Advertisements

Jason4721

Jason4721

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey @blacktruper, your questions is already quite old but i think that there are still many out there who are asking the same question, so maybe my past experience will help somebody new seller out.
First of all, it really depends on which Amazon Marketplaces you want to sell there are many differences in conditions, prices & margins of course. So thats why i'ts even more important to find the right product and check in the same time how well the product is sold. I can really recommend software tools where you can lookup the product e.g. by asin and check there estimated monthly sales on the marketplace e.g. Amazon FR
Also there are some good product lookup tools out there which will also give you a good insight in stats like Bestseller Rank and Offers by other sellers and there stock. As more information you can gather together the more your product will succeed. 

Just to name some good SaaS Products which I used in the past were SellerMagnet and SellerLogic.

Hope this helps :)