Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Help! Can anyone tell me which servo to use?

micro:bit Arduino Servo

• Please log in to reply

YYlouiseWhy

YYlouiseWhy

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Is there anyone who has ever used micro:bit to drive servo? What kind of servo you ever used?  Is there anyone who has used micro:bit?I heard this board is quite popular. I bought a micro:bit from an online store during their Black Friday. And now I have lots of servos for Arduino board in hand. I want to make a robot. But I met a problem. Because the servo in my hand requires  voltage above 4.8 V, while the voltage of micro:bit board is 3.3V only. It can not drive my servos. I have searched online again and again but still couldn't find a servo with voltage of 3.3V. I would like to ask you who has ever used micro:bit to drive servo "Which kind of servo you choose?And do you have any links?"  

Edited by YYlouiseWhy, 27 December 2017 - 07:52 PM.

Advertisements

RKinner

RKinner

Malware Expert

• Expert
  • 24,598 posts
  • MVP

https://electronics....line-using-3-3v