My Headset: Link 1
Jack Input Into Desktop PC: Link 2
My Desktop Computer: Link
Device Manager: Link
Issue: When I talk or make a sound I hear myself. See here: Link
What I have found out:
1. The headset works perfectly on my toshiba windows 8 with realtek sound driver.
2. The headset has the same issue described above on my dell windows 8 LAP TOP with a realtek sound driver.
3. I tried uninstalling audio drivers and this is what I am looking at in the audio properties before I download drivers from dell: Link
4. Drivers available for my computer: Link
5. The headset did not come with any drivers to install and the Blackweb brand of headset does not have a website to download drivers from.
6. This is what my the audio properties of my desktop look like after I have downloaded the audio drivers from the dell website: Link
As the picture in link #6 reads, I currently believe the issue is that I do not have the ability to MUTE the microphone playback in the control panel > sound > speaker properties > levels tab.
I am open to any suggestions you may have. Thank you.
Edited by Jenna91, 02 January 2018 - 05:11 PM.