Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

I got hacked many times continuesly - Help me

• Please log in to reply

rajeevrrs

rajeevrrs

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi,

This happening to me from past 2 months. I am managing 20 sites and every site getting hacked. I have shifted 6 different server & hosting provider but result same.

My site are hosted in wordpress and I use some plugin. I'm not sure how they are hacking. They have injected my PC or the plugin of the wordpress is injected.

Kaspersky and Malwarebyte installed in my PC and both are licensed.

Plugin that i use :

1. wordpress.org/plugins/comment-link-remove/
2. wordpress.org/plugins/my-html-post-widgets/
3. wordpress.org/plugins/insert-headers-and-footers/
4. WP-automatic ( Download Link : www46.zippyshare.com/v/6qp7GUqy/file.html ) (VirusTota; : virustotal.com/#/file/406a435eb83f77e26c6c99e3a4bf765854069d6c48395e2e1447f5288f2e970d/detection ) Downloaded from Online forum

Themes

5. SocialViral Themes ( Download link : www112.zippyshare.com/v/7Cqm4LpA/file.html ) (VirusTotal : virustotal.com/#/file/50062f86108ab68f33a97b1a4b216d473055b99ffc994a1684aa33ba1df6cb33/detection

These 4 Plugin are common that i use in all my site.
---------------------------

My PC Scan :

WEEDIAGNOSE created by JoshuTee : pastebin.com/g4iFNeHK
AdwCleaner  : pastebin.com/9dFMt1H2
aswMBR : pastebin.com/g0F0Sxhq
FRST : pastebin.com/WYFnKaLY
FRST Additional : pastebin.com/aCSGg1QW

Please Help me to fix the issues. Thank you.

Advertisements