Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Whats the anme of your computer, laptop...

computer PC laptop name trivia

• Please log in to reply

WillAlt

WillAlt

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Some of us name their computers with funny names, most dont ever reveal the truth, the others lie, and some say as it is. Whats the name of your computer, PC, laptop? Does it have one and why? :D

Advertisements

MrShoes

MrShoes

Geek in Training

• GeekU Freshman
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Kevin.

There's no more to it than the fact that it's a super normal name. It was the go-to name for a lot of my friends things in High School.

kensam

kensam

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

I used my own real names. I think it is better when you want to do some kind of tethering stuff among your friend/family that also used the same laptop. At least for me. Some people think that it is too privacy to reveal their name to the public

mahya

mahya

• Pip
  • 5 posts

msi

mahya

mahya

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Some of us name their computers with funny names, most dont ever reveal the truth, the others lie, and some say as it is. Whats the name of your computer, PC, laptop? Does it have one and why? :D

my laptop name is OON