Try Firefox's safe mode:
Click on the three horizontal line icon in the upper right.
Select Restart with Add-ons disabled.
If it doesn't run out of memory then one of your extensions is causing the problem. Try turning off half of them and restarting. Try to find the one that causes the problem.
Download : ADWCleaner
to your desktop. Make sure you get the correct Download button. Sometimes the ads on BleepingComputer will mimic the real Download button which should say: Download Now @BleepingComputerNOTE:
If using Internet Explorer and you get an alert that stops the program downloading, click on the warning and allow the download to complete.
Close all programs, pause your anti-virus and run AdwCleaner
(Vista or Win 7+ => right click and Run As Administrator).
Click on Scan
and follow the prompts. Let it run unhindered. When done, click on the Clean
button, and follow the prompts. Allow the system to reboot. You will then be presented with the report. Copy & Paste this report on your next reply.
The report will be saved in the C:\AdwCleaner folder.
- Get FRST from http://www.bleepingc...very-scan-tool/You need to download the appropriate tool for your PC. If you don't know if you have a 32 or 64 bit system get them both. Only one will work and that's the right one.
- Right click to run as administrator (XP users click run after receipt of Windows Security Warning - Open File). When the tool opens click Yes to disclaimer.
- Check the Addition.txt box
- Press Scan button.
- It will produce a log called FRST.txt in the same directory the tool is run from.
- Please copy and paste log back here.
- It will generate another log (Addition.txt - also located in the same directory as FRST.exe/FRST64.exe). Please also paste that along with the FRST.txt into your reply.
Get Process Explorerhttp://live.sysinter...com/procexp.exe
Save it to your desktop then run it (Vista or Win7+ - right click and Run As Administrator).
View, Select Column, check Verified Signer, OK
Options, Verify Image Signatures
Click twice on the CPU column header to sort things by CPU usage with the big hitters at the top.
Wait a full minute then:
File, Save As, Save. Note the file name. Open the file on your desktop and copy and paste the text to a reply.