Okay then perform the following steps as well:
Download Process Explorer
1. Save it to your desktop then run it. Right Click and Select Run As Administrator
2. Select View Menu Click Select Columns
3. In the Select Columns Window Check Verified Signer and Click OK
4. Select Options Menu and Check Verify Image Signatures
5. Click twice on the CPU column to sort by highest CPU usage
6. Wait approximately a minute
7. Select Save or Save As from the File Menu and save to Desktop
8. Upload the file or Copy and Paste the text to your Reply
How to perform Clean Boot
To enter a clean boot state, type msconfig in start search and hit Enter to open the System Configuration Utility. Click the General tab, and then click Selective Startup. Clear the Load Startup Items check box, and ensure that Load System Services and Use Original boot configuration are checked.
Next, click the Services tab. Select the Hide All Microsoft Services check box. Now click Disable all.
Click Apply/OK and restart the computer. This will put Windows into a Clean Boot State.
If the clean boot helped you fix the error, Great! Else in the General tab, also click to clear the Load System Services check box, click Apply/OK and restart.
To configure Windows to use the normal startup state, simply undo the changes.
Best to always create a system restore point first!