Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Unlock iphone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Willy13

Willy13

• Pip
  • 1 posts

My ex-wife passed away awhile back.  Just recently we received her phone from the executor of the estate.  I'd like for my son to use it, but the ex hadn't paid it off yet.  T-mobile wants $554 for an iPhone 6s, which is twice as much as it's worth.  I'd like to see if I can get it unlocked otherwise so that I can use it on my Verizon account.  Does anyone know if this is possible and how?

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,748 posts

Sorry but as is explained in the GTG Terms of Use no help is permitted with bypassing security settings.

Due to the nature of online help we are not able to verify ownership, and will not be able to help bypass or recover any user passwords, cd keys, license codes, serial numbers, etc.

We cannot help you get around any administrative restrictions imposed on a school, work or other network not owned and operated by yourself. These restrictions can include (but are not limited to): website blocking/filtering, software installation, email retention, software configuration, network/internet usage, network configuration, forum or chat room restrictions, game server restrictions, or any other actions that are deemed "unauthorized" by the owners/administrators of the network in question.

Thread closed as per the above.