Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Slow Laptop, something hidden?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

67mopar

67mopar

• PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

hi im running fine in safe mode, but not good when i boot regularly, something has to be running in the background I dont see, Ive run speccy and nothing seems unusual, and tried going through ms config and disableing things to a point where im not so comfortable anymore.  so before this idiot does perment damage can someone coach me through this,  Thanks

64 bit windows 7 pro  dell lattitude e6450   tried going through the dell site diagnostics would download but then it just went away, maybe because i am in safe mode??  dont know, any way any help would be appreciated, thanks

Advertisements

67mopar

67mopar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

process 3-24.JPG

67mopar

67mopar

• Topic Starter
  • PipPipPip
  • 202 posts

Its running fine now, this thread can be closed, or deleted no explaination, its just working.  

zep516

zep516

Trusted Helper

• Malware Removal
  • 8,087 posts
Topic closed