I needed the necessary things from the computer.
Posted 28 March 2018 - 02:55 PM
Posted 29 March 2018 - 06:35 PM
The steps, which are mainly required for this solution, are shown below online ppt repair tool:
1. Open MS PowerPoint program. Click on Office button (on top of the left side).
2. A window will be appearing. Now select corrupt PowerPoint file from the system directory.
3. Click on the arrow of Open button. A list will be scrolled down.
4. From the list, click on Open and Repair. After some seconds, the file will be repaired and opened.
Note: Though this solution efficiently works with corrupt files, but if it does not work we must try the following solutions.
1. We should try to open a corrupt file in OpenOffice.org Impress.
2. We should try to open a corrupt file in MS Word. If it gets opened, we can use online ppt repair tool at least the text part of the presentation file.
3. We should try to import the slides from the damaged file into a new file.
Edit by phillpower2: External link to third party software download site removed.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users