Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

OST to PST conversion, is it manually possible?

• Please log in to reply

Hookerwalker

Hookerwalker

• Pip
  • 5 posts
hello dear experts,

How can I convert the OST file to PST . I have move exchange 2010 from exchange to POP3. I did the backup OST format and  now I cannot find the old send items. I am trying to import the OST to PST.

Is there any way I can do that with converting to PST?

Thanks in advance!

Advertisements

uranj

uranj

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Here Is a Free advance facilities solution-:Softknoll OST to PST Recovery Software to Repairs Corrupted emails-mailbox database of OST files and Ultra-fast export of mails from OST to PST file with 11 formats such as-: EML, MSG, HTML, MHTML, RTF, DOC, TXT, PDF, MBOX and Outlook Profile. This Software works on all supported versions such as-: 97/XP/2002/2003/2007/2010 and 2016(32 up to 64 bits). For more details please visit https://gallery.tech...ST-PST-8f397b37