Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Geeks To Go is a helpful hub, where thousands of volunteer geeks quickly serve friendly answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts. Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more.

Create Account How it Works
Photo

Clutching at Straws ?

• Please log in to reply

Dr Raoul

Dr Raoul

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
:tazz: ;) ;) :tazz: ;) :) :ph34r: :woot: :hug: :P :D

Hello there folks,

I have recently had loads of virus and malware problems.I have extensively worked through these and my system now seems clean.What I have been left with though is terrible performance.I have tuned-up , defraged and optimised page file settings etc. , but to no avail.The machine just doesnt feel the same .The only thing i am left with is a few entries on my ADD/REMOVE list which I dont recognise.It feels like i have literally been through everything else.I am at my wits end,The entries are as follows.

S3 S3Display
S3 S3Gamma2
S3 S3Overlay
S3 S3Info2

Any help would be gratefully accepted.I thank you in advance

Advertisements

S A A B

S A A B

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 486 posts
Get tune up utilities use the entire program and let us know if it jacked up your performance.

-E

Dr Raoul

Dr Raoul

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts
Tune up is indeed a great programme,which i have been using extensively.....but I have to report the changes in performance have been minimal.I dont know where to turn next ? Thankyou for your reply , buddy.