Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

First time computer

• Please log in to reply

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
How am I supposed to install chipset drivers before windows? 

You don`t, you let Windows check for important updates as part of the install procedure, once Windows has installed** and you can log in you then install the drivers from the disk that shipped with the MB, once that is done you install the software for any add on devices such as a GPU, once this has been done you have Windows check for updates.

** Please note that before going online or connecting any USB devices that have previously had data on them, you need to make sure that you have an AV software protecting your computer, not a problem in Windows 8.1 and 10 as Windows Defender which is basically the same as Microsoft Security Essentials will automatically be enabled after the Windows 8.1/10 install, you will need to allow Defender to be fully updated and to carry out a scan, the latter even with new hardware.

Advertisements

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
Sorry for the slow reply. Again.

Alright. I had thought I had done it correctly. It happened again today with a fresh install. bsod on startup. Quite a few different errors.

Bad pool caller
Mountmgr.sys failed
system thread exception not handled

Then I didn't want to keep trying. Everything was going well last night too. All my issues seem to happen during the time the computer is shutdown. Also, the fix I've found is changing the boot device to DVD, then back to ssd. Boots and lets me repair with no issue.

Edited by Dantho, 28 April 2018 - 12:11 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
I used a windows DVD

What type of DVD is it, a full retail or OEM disk or is it a burned ISO.

After the fresh install, did you reinstall the drivers for the MB and then fully update Windows.

Also, the fix I've found is changing the boot device to DVD, then back to ssd. Boots and lets me repair with no issue. 

No way should you have to do this every time, in addition to answering the above can you do the following for us;

Download then run Speccy (free) and post the resultant url for us, details here, this will provide us with information about your computer hardware + any software that you have installed that may explain the present issue/s. 

To publish a Speccy profile to the Web:

In Speccy, click File, and then click Publish Snapshot.

In the Publish Snapshot dialog box, click Yes to enable Speccy to proceed.

Speccy publishes the profile and displays a second Publish Snapshot. You can open the URL in your default browser, copy it to the clipboard, or close the dialog box.

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

it was a fully retail DVD. The very first thing i did, i actually wasnt prompted to do windows updates upon start so i moved on to mobo immediately. 

http://speccy.pirifo...Dn0AJMTMxgZAxi1

CPU tempterature was at 70 degrees celsius during the beginning of the scan and dropped down very quickly.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Hardware and how you have done the install of OS and drivers both look ok and the only thing that looks off is the high CPU temperature, what cooler did you decide on and have you double checked that it is mounted properly.

Restart the computer to access the BIOS, check for any +3.3, +5 and +12V voltage and temperature readings there, make a note of them then post here what they are.

While in the BIOS you should also look for the option to restore the MBs default factory settings, they are sometimes list as “most stable”  or “optimised settings” when both options are available choose the most stable option as the optimised settings is a form of OCing that can lead to instability, when “optimised settings” is the only option you should choose that as when the only option it is basically the same as the “most stable” settings option.

NB: BIOS voltage readings.

The readings are not conclusive in the BIOS as the computer is under the least amount of load, if they are higher or lower than what they should be though it does suggest a PSU problem.

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I decided on the one you recommended. Alpine 64 plus. I'm confident that it's mounted correctly.
3.3v voltage: 3.335
5v voltage: 5.041
12v voltage: 12.229
Cpu temp: 57°/134°
Mobo temp: 31°/87°
PCH temp: 51°/123°
I'm honestly scared to do an actual shutdown.

Edited by Dantho, 01 May 2018 - 01:12 AM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Still only the CPU temp that looks off, suggest you test the processor with AMD Overdrive

While in the BIOS you should also look for the option to restore the MBs default factory settings, they are sometimes list as “most stable”  or “optimised settings” when both options are available choose the most stable option as the optimised settings is a form of OCing that can lead to instability, when “optimised settings” is the only option you should choose that as when the only option it is basically the same as the “most stable” settings option.

Did you do the above that was suggested.

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I've been looking in the bios for about 20 minutes and I can't find anything along the lines of "most stable." It has EZ system tuning. My choices are normal, Asus optimal, and power saving. Assuming normal is most stable.

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
After installing that program, it asked me to restart. Blue screened 3 times in a row. startup repair failed and I shut it down.

Tried changing boot device to DVD then back to ssd again. Still blue screening.

Edited by Dantho, 02 May 2018 - 07:49 PM.

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Normal setting in the BIOS and try powering the computer up and down using the power button, after a couple of times it will hopefully get you into the recovery environment where you can do a system restore or safe mode.

Advertisements

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

I booted into safe mode and moved AMD Overdrive out of program files to prevent it from starting and the computer booted just fine. My question now is, if this tool didnt run does that mean i might have to go back in and check everything?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

How is the computer behaving since you removed AMD OverDrive.

After installing that program, it asked me to restart. Blue screened 3 times in a row.

If you did not get as far as setting up the AMD OverDrive software really not sure how it came to cause the BSOD, perhaps the program conflicted with the MBs own monitoring software.

Disable hibernation "how to" below;

1. The first step is to run the command prompt as administrator. In Windows 10, you can do this by right clicking on the start menu and clicking "Command Prompt (Admin)"
  2. Type in "powercfg.exe /h off" without the quotes and press enter. If you typed it in correctly, the cursor will simply start at a new line asking for new input
  3. Now just exit out of command prompt

Download from here then run Autoruns, save and upload the results for us “how to” below

1: Extract the Autoruns Zip file contents to a folder.

2: Double-click the "Autoruns.exe".

3: Click on the "Hide Signed Microsoft and Windows Entries” option.

4: Go to File then to Export As or Save in some versions.

5: Save AutoRuns.txt file to known location like your Desktop > when you click on File > Save you will then get the option to Save as type, click the drop down tab, change it to Text and then click the Save button.

6: Attach to your next reply.

Tutorial here

Dantho

Dantho

• Topic Starter
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I've been running into less issues after disabling it to be honest.

"HKLM\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\SafeBoot\AlternateShell" "" "" "" "5/2/2018 6:17 PM" ""
+ "cmd.exe" "Windows Command Processor" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\cmd.exe" "1/23/1915 9:14 AM" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "5/2/2018 6:42 PM" ""
+ "RTHDVCPL" "Realtek HD Audio Manager" "Realtek Semiconductor" "c:\program files\realtek\audio\hda\rtkngui64.exe" "3/13/2017 8:40 PM" ""
+ "Sonic Studio 3" "Sonic Suite 3" "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC." "c:\program files\asustekcomputer.inc\sonic suite 3\foundation\ss3svc32.exe" "4/12/2017 2:44 AM" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 8:06 PM" ""
+ "Razer Synapse" "Razer Synapse" "Razer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\razer\synapse\rzsynapse.exe" "4/4/2018 8:26 PM" ""
"HKCU\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run" "" "" "" "5/1/2018 11:14 AM" ""
+ "Discord" "Discord" "Discord Inc." "c:\users\vogel\appdata\local\discord\app-0.0.301\discord.exe" "4/30/2018 7:54 PM" ""
+ "Steam" "Steam Client Bootstrapper" "Valve Corporation" "d:\steam\steam.exe" "4/2/2018 12:25 PM" ""
"C:\Users\vogel\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 5:52 PM" ""
+ "GIGABYTE AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE.lnk" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\gigabyte\aorus graphics engine\autorun.exe" "1/14/2017 6:01 AM" ""
+ "GRAPHICS ENGINE.lnk" "" "" "c:\program files (x86)\gigabyte\aorus graphics engine\autorun.exe" "1/14/2017 6:01 AM" ""
+ "Twitch.lnk" "Twitch" "Twitch Interactive, Inc." "c:\users\vogel\appdata\roaming\twitch\bin\twitch.exe" "4/25/2018 2:25 PM" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" "" "4/30/2018 4:47 PM" ""
+ "Google Chrome" "Google Chrome Installer" "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\chrome\application\66.0.3359.139\installer\chrmstp.exe" "4/25/2018 2:47 PM" ""
+ "n/a" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "" "" "" "4/30/2018 4:47 PM" ""
+ "n/a" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\syswow64\rundll32.exe" "2/23/1929 8:39 PM" ""
"HKLM\Software\Classes\Directory\Background\ShellEx\ContextMenuHandlers" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 12:29 PM" ""
+ "NvCplDesktopContext" "NVIDIA Display Shell Extension" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\nvshext.dll" "3/23/2018 12:54 PM" ""
"Task Scheduler" "" "" "" "" ""
+ "\ASUS\ASUS Product Register Service" "ASUS Product Register Program" "ASUSTek Computer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\asus\aprp\aprp.exe" "3/24/2014 5:36 PM" ""
+ "\CCleanerSkipUAC" "CCleaner" "Piriform Ltd" "c:\program files\ccleaner\ccleaner.exe" "4/12/2018 9:09 AM" ""
+ "\Launcher GIGABYTE AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE" "AORUS GRAPHICS ENGINE" "GIGABYTE Technology Co.,Ltd." "c:\program files (x86)\gigabyte\aorus graphics engine\aorus.exe" "3/29/2018 5:20 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Application Experience\StartupAppTask" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\ApplicationData\CleanupTemporaryState" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
X "\Microsoft\Windows\AppxDeploymentClient\Pre-staged app cleanup" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Autochk\Proxy" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\DiskDiagnostic\Microsoft-Windows-DiskDiagnosticDataCollector" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\NetTrace\GatherNetworkInfo" "" "" "c:\windows\system32\gathernetworkinfo.vbs" "9/29/2017 3:42 AM" ""
X "\Microsoft\Windows\SharedPC\Account Cleanup" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\SMB\UninstallSMB1ClientTask" "Windows PowerShell" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe" "11/1/1968 10:06 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\SMB\UninstallSMB1ServerTask" "Windows PowerShell" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\windowspowershell\v1.0\powershell.exe" "11/1/1968 10:06 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Sysmain\WsSwapAssessmentTask" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\Microsoft\Windows\Windows Filtering Platform\BfeOnServiceStartTypeChange" "Windows host process (Rundll32)" "Microsoft Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\rundll32.exe" "4/1/2032 4:35 PM" ""
+ "\NvDriverUpdateCheckDaily_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA Container" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\nvcontainer\nvcontainer.exe" "9/14/2017 1:27 PM" ""
+ "\NVIDIA GeForce Experience SelfUpdate_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA GeForce Experience" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\nvidia geforce experience\nvidia geforce experience.exe" "10/10/2017 2:51 PM" ""
+ "\NvNodeLauncher_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA nodejs launcher" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\nvnode\nvnodejslauncher.exe" "10/10/2017 1:22 PM" ""
+ "\NvProfileUpdaterDaily_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA driver profile updater" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\update core\nvprofileupdater64.exe" "10/6/2017 4:50 AM" ""
+ "\NvProfileUpdaterOnLogon_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA driver profile updater" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\update core\nvprofileupdater64.exe" "10/6/2017 4:50 AM" ""
+ "\NvTmMon_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA telemetry monitor" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\update core\nvtmmon.exe" "10/6/2017 4:45 AM" ""
+ "\NvTmRep_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA crash and telemetry reporter" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\update core\nvtmrep.exe" "10/6/2017 4:45 AM" ""
+ "\NvTmRepOnLogon_{B2FE1952-0186-46C3-BAEC-A80AA35AC5B8}" "NVIDIA crash and telemetry reporter" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\update core\nvtmrep.exe" "10/6/2017 4:45 AM" ""
+ "\SS3Svc32Run" "Sonic Suite 3" "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC." "c:\program files\asustekcomputer.inc\sonic suite 3\foundation\ss3svc32.exe" "4/12/2017 2:44 AM" ""
+ "\SS3Svc64Run" "Sonic Suite 3" "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC." "c:\program files\asustekcomputer.inc\sonic suite 3\foundation\x64\ss3svc64.exe" "4/12/2017 2:47 AM" ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" "" "5/3/2018 8:41 PM" ""
+ "AODService" "AODService: AOD assistant service" "" "d:\program files (x86)\aodassist.exe" "9/18/2014 9:30 PM" ""
+ "asComSvc" "ASUS Com Service: " "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\axsp\1.02.00\atkexcomsvc.exe" "5/6/2013 4:17 PM" ""
+ "AsSysCtrlService" "ASUS System Control Service: " "" "c:\program files (x86)\asus\assysctrlservice\1.00.22\assysctrlservice.exe" "3/20/2014 10:31 PM" ""
+ "EasyAntiCheat" "EasyAntiCheat: Provides integrated security and services for online multiplayer games." "EasyAntiCheat Ltd" "c:\program files (x86)\easyanticheat\easyanticheat.exe" "10/5/2017 9:04 AM" ""
+ "gupdate" "Google Update Service (gupdate): Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe" "7/13/2017 4:07 PM" ""
+ "gupdatem" "Google Update Service (gupdatem): Keeps your Google software up to date. If this service is disabled or stopped, your Google software will not be kept up to date, meaning security vulnerabilities that may arise cannot be fixed and features may not work. This service uninstalls itself when there is no Google software using it." "Google Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\google\update\googleupdate.exe" "7/13/2017 4:07 PM" ""
+ "HiPatchService" "Hi-Rez Studios Authenticate and Update Service: HiPatchService" "Hi-Rez Studios" "d:\program files (x86)\hi-rez studios\hipatchservice.exe" "3/28/2018 12:40 PM" ""
+ "Intel® PROSet Monitoring Service" "Intel® PROSet Monitoring Service: The Intel® PROSet Monitoring Service actively monitors changes to the system and updates affected network devices to keep them running in optimal condition.  Stopping this service may negatively affect the performance of the network devices on the system." "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\iprosetmonitor.exe" "8/18/2016 8:58 AM" ""
+ "NvContainerLocalSystem" "NVIDIA LocalSystem Container: Container service for NVIDIA root features" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\nvcontainer\nvcontainer.exe" "9/14/2017 1:27 PM" ""
+ "NvContainerNetworkService" "NVIDIA NetworkService Container: Container service for NVIDIA network features" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\nvcontainer\nvcontainer.exe" "9/14/2017 1:27 PM" ""
+ "NVDisplay.ContainerLocalSystem" "NVIDIA Display Container LS: Container service for NVIDIA root features" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\display.nvcontainer\nvdisplay.container.exe" "3/23/2018 1:40 PM" ""
+ "NvTelemetryContainer" "NVIDIA Telemetry Container: Container service for NVIDIA Telemetry" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\nvidia corporation\nvtelemetry\nvtelemetrycontainer.exe" "7/11/2017 8:12 PM" ""
+ "Razer Chroma SDK Server" "Razer Chroma SDK Server: Razer Chroma SDK web interface" "Razer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\razer chroma sdk\bin\rzsdkserver.exe" "1/9/2018 4:27 PM" ""
+ "Razer Chroma SDK Service" "Razer Chroma SDK Service: Provides access to Razer hardware for applications using Razer SDK" "Razer Inc." "c:\program files (x86)\razer chroma sdk\bin\rzsdkservice.exe" "1/9/2018 4:31 PM" ""
+ "Razer Game Scanner Service" "Razer Game Scanner: GameScannerService" "" "c:\program files (x86)\razer\razer services\gss\gamescannerservice.exe" "3/14/2018 10:13 AM" ""
+ "Steam Client Service" "Steam Client Service: Steam Client Service monitors and updates Steam content" "Valve Corporation" "c:\program files (x86)\common files\steam\steamservice.exe" "4/2/2018 12:24 PM" ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services" "" "" "" "5/3/2018 8:41 PM" ""
+ "3ware" "3ware: LSI 3ware SCSI Storport Driver" "LSI" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\3ware.sys" "5/18/2015 12:28 PM" ""
+ "ADP80XX" "ADP80XX: PMC-Sierra Storport  Driver For SPC8x6G SAS/SATA controller" "PMC-Sierra" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\adp80xx.sys" "4/9/2015 10:49 AM" ""
+ "amdgpio2" "AMD GPIO Client Driver: AMD GPIO Controller Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdgpio2.sys" "8/9/2016 12:05 AM" ""
+ "amdgpio3" "AMD GPIO Client Driver: AMD GPIO Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdgpio3.sys" "3/14/2016 12:19 AM" ""
+ "amdkmcsp" "AMD Kernel Mode CSP Service: amdkmcsp sys" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdkmcsp.sys" "6/5/2017 11:27 AM" ""
+ "AMDPCIDev" "AMD PCI: AMD PCI Device driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdpcidev.sys" "9/18/2017 7:50 PM" ""
+ "amdpsp" "AMD PSP Service: amdpsp sys" "Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdpsp.sys" "6/5/2017 11:25 AM" ""
+ "amdsata" "amdsata: AHCI 1.3 Device Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys" "5/14/2015 2:14 AM" ""
+ "amdsbs" "amdsbs: AMD Technology AHCI Compatible Controller Driver for Windows - AMD64 platform" "AMD Technologies Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsbs.sys" "12/11/2012 11:21 AM" ""
+ "amdxata" "amdxata: Storage Filter Driver" "Advanced Micro Devices" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys" "4/30/2015 2:55 PM" ""
+ "AODDriver4.3.0" "AODDriver4.3.0: " "" "File not found: D:\Program Files (x86)\amd64\AODDriver2.sys" "" ""
+ "arcsas" "Adaptec SAS/SATA-II RAID Storport's Miniport Driver: Adaptec SAS RAID WS03 Driver" "PMC-Sierra, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\arcsas.sys" "4/9/2015 9:12 AM" ""
+ "AsIO" "AsIO: " "" "c:\windows\syswow64\drivers\asio.sys" "8/21/2012 11:54 PM" ""
+ "asmthub3" "ASMedia USB3.1 Hub Service: ASMedia USB3 Hub Driver" "ASMedia Technology Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asmthub3.sys" "2/28/2017 8:39 PM" ""
+ "asmtxhci" "ASMedia XHCI Service: ASMedia xHCI Host Controller Driver" "ASMedia Technology Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\asmtxhci.sys" "2/28/2017 8:39 PM" ""
+ "b06bdrv" "QLogic Network Adapter VBD: QLogic Gigabit Ethernet VBD" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bxvbda.sys" "5/24/2016 9:03 PM" ""
+ "bcmfn2" "bcmfn2 Service: BCM Function 2  Device Driver" "Windows ® Win 7 DDK provider" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\bcmfn2.sys" "10/31/2016 4:09 PM" ""
+ "cht4iscsi" "cht4iscsi: Chelsio iSCSI VMiniport Driver" "Chelsio Communications" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cht4sx64.sys" "4/23/2017 7:22 PM" ""
+ "cht4vbd" "Chelsio Virtual Bus Driver: Virtual Bus Driver for Chelsio ® T5/T6 Chipset" "Chelsio Communications" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\cht4vx64.sys" "4/23/2017 7:19 PM" ""
+ "e1iexpress" "Intel® PRO/1000 PCI Express Network Connection Driver I: Intel® Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1i63x64.sys" "3/4/2016 11:46 AM" ""
+ "e1rexpress" "Intel® PCI Express Network Connection Driver R: Intel® Gigabit Adapter NDIS 6.x driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\e1r65x64.sys" "7/29/2016 9:56 PM" ""
+ "ebdrv" "QLogic 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter VBD: QLogic 10 GigE VBD" "QLogic Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\evbda.sys" "5/24/2016 9:01 PM" ""
+ "gdrv" "gdrv: GIGA-BYTE NonPNP Driver" "GIGA-BYTE TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD." "c:\windows\gdrv.sys" "11/30/2017 7:40 PM" ""
+ "HpSAMD" "HpSAMD: Smart Array SAS/SATA Controller Media Driver" "Hewlett-Packard Company" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\hpsamd.sys" "3/26/2013 11:36 AM" ""
+ "iagpio" "Intel Serial IO GPIO Controller Driver: Intel® Serial IO GPIO Controller Driver" "Intel® Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iagpio.sys" "7/11/2017 8:46 PM" ""
+ "iai2c" "Intel® Serial IO I2C Host Controller: Intel® Serial IO I2C Driver" "Intel® Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iai2c.sys" "7/11/2017 8:46 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSS2i_GPIO2" "Intel® Serial IO GPIO Driver v2: Intel® Serial IO GPIO Driver v2" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpss2i_gpio2.sys" "6/13/2017 6:01 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSS2i_GPIO2_BXT_P" "Intel® Serial IO GPIO Driver v2: Intel® Serial IO GPIO Driver v2" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpss2i_gpio2_bxt_p.sys" "6/13/2017 6:01 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSS2i_I2C" "Intel® Serial IO I2C Driver v2: Intel® Serial IO I2C Driver v2" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpss2i_i2c.sys" "6/13/2017 6:00 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSS2i_I2C_BXT_P" "Intel® Serial IO I2C Driver v2: Intel® Serial IO I2C Driver v2" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpss2i_i2c_bxt_p.sys" "6/13/2017 6:01 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSSi_GPIO" "Intel® Serial IO GPIO Controller Driver: Intel® Serial IO GPIO Controller Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpssi_gpio.sys" "2/1/2015 11:00 PM" ""
+ "iaLPSSi_I2C" "Intel® Serial IO I2C Controller Driver: Intel® Serial IO I2C Controller Driver" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ialpssi_i2c.sys" "2/24/2015 5:52 AM" ""
+ "iaStorAV" "Intel® SATA RAID Controller Windows: Intel® Rapid Storage Technology driver (inbox) - x64" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorav.sys" "2/22/2017 3:43 AM" ""
+ "iaStorV" "Intel RAID Controller Windows 7: Intel Matrix Storage Manager driver - x64" "Intel Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iastorv.sys" "4/11/2011 8:48 AM" ""
+ "ibbus" "Mellanox InfiniBand Bus/AL (Filter Driver): InfiniBand Fabric Bus Driver" "Mellanox" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ibbus.sys" "4/10/2016 3:46 AM" ""
+ "IntcAzAudAddService" "Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM): Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver" "Realtek Semiconductor Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rtkvhd64.sys" "3/14/2017 12:38 AM" ""
+ "LSI_SAS" "LSI_SAS: LSI Fusion-MPT SAS Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas.sys" "3/25/2015 9:36 AM" ""
+ "LSI_SAS2i" "LSI_SAS2i: LSI SAS Gen2 Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas2i.sys" "8/5/2016 4:08 AM" ""
+ "LSI_SAS3i" "LSI_SAS3i: Avago SAS Gen3 Driver (StorPort)" "Avago Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sas3i.sys" "8/8/2016 2:07 AM" ""
+ "LSI_SSS" "LSI_SSS: LSI SSS PCIe/Flash Driver (StorPort)" "LSI Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\lsi_sss.sys" "3/15/2013 1:39 PM" ""
+ "megasas" "megasas: MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows" "Avago Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas.sys" "3/4/2015 4:36 PM" ""
+ "megasas2i" "megasas2i: MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows" "Avago Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasas2i.sys" "7/22/2016 11:36 AM" ""
+ "megasr" "megasr: LSI MegaRAID Software RAID Driver" "LSI Corporation, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\megasr.sys" "6/3/2013 12:02 PM" ""
+ "mlx4_bus" "Mellanox ConnectX Bus Enumerator: MLX4 Bus Driver" "Mellanox" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mlx4_bus.sys" "4/10/2016 3:49 AM" ""
+ "mvumis" "mvumis: Marvell Flash Controller Driver" "Marvell Semiconductor, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\mvumis.sys" "5/23/2014 10:39 AM" ""
+ "NAL" "Nal Service : Intel® Network Adapter Diagnostic Driver" "Intel Corporation " "c:\windows\system32\drivers\iqvw64e.sys" "8/23/2016 3:52 PM" ""
+ "ndfltr" "NetworkDirect Service: NetworkDirect Support Filter Driver" "Mellanox" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\ndfltr.sys" "4/10/2016 3:46 AM" ""
+ "NVHDA" "Service for NVIDIA High Definition Audio Driver: NVIDIA HDMI Audio Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvhda64v.sys" "12/14/2017 10:17 PM" ""
+ "nvlddmkm" "nvlddmkm: NVIDIA Windows Kernel Mode Driver, Version 391.35 " "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\driverstore\filerepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_c1a085cc86772d3f\nvlddmkm.sys" "3/23/2018 1:02 PM" ""
+ "nvraid" "nvraid: NVIDIA® nForce™ RAID Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys" "4/21/2014 8:28 AM" ""
+ "nvstor" "nvstor: NVIDIA® nForce™ Sata Performance Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys" "4/21/2014 8:34 AM" ""
+ "NvStreamKms" "NVIDIA KMS: Nvidia Streaming Kernel Service" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\program files\nvidia corporation\nvstreamsrv\nvstreamkms.sys" "9/26/2017 12:08 AM" ""
+ "NvStUSB" "NVIDIA Stereoscopic 3D USB driver: Stereoscopic 3D USB controller driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstusb.sys" "7/26/2016 2:35 PM" ""
+ "nvvad_WaveExtensible" "NVIDIA Virtual Audio Device (Wave Extensible) (WDM): NVIDIA Virtual Audio Driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvvad64v.sys" "9/18/2017 10:38 PM" ""
+ "nvvhci" "NVVHCI Enumerator Service: Virtual USB Host Controller driver" "NVIDIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvvhci.sys" "12/27/2016 3:44 PM" ""
+ "percsas2i" "percsas2i: MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows" "Avago Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\percsas2i.sys" "3/14/2016 2:50 PM" ""
+ "percsas3i" "percsas3i: MEGASAS RAID Controller Driver for Windows" "Avago Technologies" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\percsas3i.sys" "3/4/2016 11:22 AM" ""
+ "rzendpt" "rzendpt: Razer RzEndPt" "Razer Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rzendpt.sys" "5/3/2016 4:21 PM" ""
+ "rzmpos" "rzmpos: Razer RzMPos" "Razer Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rzmpos.sys" "5/3/2016 4:21 PM" ""
+ "rzpmgrk" "rzpmgrk: Razer Overlay Support" "Razer, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rzpmgrk.sys" "3/7/2018 1:45 PM" ""
+ "rzpnk" "rzpnk: Razer Overlay Support" "Razer, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rzpnk.sys" "3/19/2018 8:55 AM" ""
+ "rzudd" "Razer Mouse Driver: Razer Rzudd Engine" "Razer Inc" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\rzudd.sys" "5/3/2016 4:21 PM" ""
+ "SiSRaid2" "SiSRaid2: SiS RAID Stor Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems Corp." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid2.sys" "9/24/2008 8:28 AM" ""
+ "SiSRaid4" "SiSRaid4: SiS AHCI Stor-Miniport Driver" "Silicon Integrated Systems" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\sisraid4.sys" "10/1/2008 11:56 AM" ""
+ "stexstor" "stexstor: Promise SuperTrak EX Series Driver for Windows x64" "Promise Technology, Inc." "c:\windows\system32\drivers\stexstor.sys" "11/26/2012 2:02 PM" ""
+ "vsmraid" "vsmraid: VIA RAID DRIVER FOR AMD-X86-64" "VIA Technologies Inc.,Ltd" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vsmraid.sys" "4/22/2014 9:21 AM" ""
+ "VSTXRAID" "VIA StorX Storage RAID Controller Windows Driver: VIA StorX RAID Controller Driver" "VIA Corporation" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\vstxraid.sys" "1/21/2013 9:00 AM" ""
+ "WinMad" "WinMad Service: Kernel WinMad" "Mellanox" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\winmad.sys" "4/10/2016 3:46 AM" ""
+ "WinVerbs" "WinVerbs Service: Kernel WinVerbs" "Mellanox" "c:\windows\system32\drivers\winverbs.sys" "4/10/2016 3:46 AM" ""
"HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Font Drivers" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 1:25 PM" ""
+ "Adobe Type Manager" "Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver" "Adobe Systems Incorporated" "c:\windows\system32\atmfd.dll" "11/15/1960 11:03 AM" ""
"HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 5:05 PM" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\system32\l3codeca.acm" "12/26/1917 2:37 PM" ""
"HKLM\Software\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Drivers32" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 5:05 PM" ""
+ "msacm.l3acm" "MPEG Layer-3 Audio Codec for MSACM" "Fraunhofer Institut Integrierte Schaltungen IIS" "c:\windows\syswow64\l3codeca.acm" "4/11/1909 11:26 PM" ""
+ "vidc.cvid" "Cinepak® Codec" "Radius Inc." "c:\windows\syswow64\iccvid.dll" "8/30/2004 12:35 PM" ""
"HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDlls" "" "" "" "4/24/2018 1:25 PM" ""
+ "_wow64" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wow64.dll" "" ""
+ "_wow64cpu" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wow64cpu.dll" "" ""
+ "_wow64win" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wow64win.dll" "" ""
+ "_wowarmhw" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\System32\wowarmhw.dll" "" ""
+ "_wowarmhw" "" "" "File not found: C:\Windows\SysWOW64\wowarmhw.dll" "" ""

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Only a couple of things that you don`t need to be running on boot and nothing showing in AutoRuns that would cause you any problems, Adobe, Anti Cheat and CCleaner etc.

Did you disable hibernation?

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts

Not heard back from you Dantho, do you still require assistance or is the issue now resolved, an update would be appreciated.