As far as I can see your computer is now clear of infection and we can now remove FRST.
Please do the following ....
- Start FRST in a similar manner to when you ran a scan earlier, but this time when it opens ....
- Press Ctrl+y (Ctrl and y keys at the same time)
- A blank randomly named .txt Notepad file will open.
- Copy and paste the following into it ....
- Press Ctrl+s to save fixlist.txt
- Now press the Fix button once and wait.
- FRST will process fixlist.txt
- When finished, it will produce a log fixlog.txt in the same folder/directory as FRST64.exe
- Please check the log to make sure the fix has worked, if it hasn't please let me know.