Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

How to find someone to find me on the dark/dark web

hire paid time work offer paid work

• Please log in to reply

pink-computer

pink-computer

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi

I am new here, I was wondering how I find a website on the dark web. Someone stole all my documents and put them online for all criminals to see which is deeply concerning to say the least. I need to find the site to give to police.

When I have gone on official computer hire websites noone seems to respond to my advert or my advert is removed. I can see why mentioning the dark web may make people not want to respond however it is to find what is being sold about myself and I heard employers now check out new recruits on the surface and deepweb. How do I get someone who can help me with this??

I am not sure of the difference between the deep and the dark web but its some pay site for group stalking.

How do I find someone to help me with this?

Thank you :)

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,762 posts

Hello pink-computer,

Sorry to hear about this awful problem but GTG is a technical and malware removal orientated site and not one that deals with the kind of assistance that you are looking for.

Someone stole all my documents and put them online for all criminals to see

Noticed that you have asked for assistance with this before here  may I ask why you think that your info has been stolen and post online, knowing the answer to this may help us to be able to point you towards the correct legal authorities.

pink-computer

pink-computer

• Topic Starter
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hi Again,

I apologise for duplicating my thread, I did not realise.

I have been advised that someone has put me on a group stalking site with all my personal details including medical records, ID and address etc. Of course the people responsible will not give me the site.

I did advise the police but they said but you have no proof and just to let them know if something happens as a result. Stalking is hard to prove but if I could actually find this site then I could save the details and show them.

Do you know a site that I can pay someone to look into this, im not sure if I need a computer geek or private investigator?

Thank you :)

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,762 posts

Hello pink-computer,

I have been advised that someone has put me on a group stalking site with all my personal details including medical records, ID and address etc.

You should give the Police the details of the person that advised you of the above and if there is any truth to their claims let the authorities get the information from them.

Have you considered the possibility that the whole thing is made up by the person that brought it to your attention, no friend would tell you such frightening information and not be willing to also tell you who was responsible.

If you are in the US check out the information at the link here for getting help with this, if not in the US search online for the respective agencies in your own country.