Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Need PC/Internet Monitoring Software To Document All Activity On One M

• Please log in to reply

Snaxforgandhi

Snaxforgandhi

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi! (Couldn't find an intro thread so I'll say it here: HI! I'm Snax.)

I am looking for the easiest, most resource friendly way to monitor and log all machine and particularly internet activity on my little home machine. I need to be able to refer back to any point in time and see what was happening during that period. I looked at Wireshark for internet traffic logging but trying to learn in hurt my brain. Assume I know nothing (very close to true) as I am not particularly tech savvy. Thanks!

Windows 7 Home Premium 64

Intel i3-2350M 2.30GHz

4.00 GB

Advertisements

phillpower2

phillpower2

Mechanised Mod

• Global Moderator
  • 24,768 posts
I am looking for the easiest, most resource friendly way to monitor and log all machine and particularly internet activity on my little home machine

You use the word monitor, are you the owner of and the only user of the computer concerned.