Welcome to Geeks to Go - Register now for FREE

Need help with your computer or device? Want to learn new tech skills? You're in the right place!
Geeks to Go is a friendly community of tech experts who can solve any problem you have. Just create a free account and post your question. Our volunteers will reply quickly and guide you through the steps. Don't let tech troubles stop you. Join Geeks to Go now and get the support you need!

How it Works Create Account
Photo

Authentication Failed: Error validating SAML message

SAML HTTP Authentication error Apache Tomcat 401 failed status

• Please log in to reply

paul.0416

paul.0416

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Hey everyone. Today i tried logging back into my school account. Unfortunately I couldn't and i received an error message (ill add a screenshot of it). I tried the solutions of others on the internet but I didn't understand anything of what they said. Also some people say that I may need a whole different solution than the other guy on the forum. So I decided to make a forum post myself.

I was able to login to my account with my phone. But not with a different browser on my pc. I am clueless and i really need help. If you need more information about my problem feel free to ask for it. 

I used a chrome extension called like SAML decoder or something because someone on a forum said that it was needed. If you need the code thing u can also ask for it. 

Thanks

Advertisements

paws

paws

WTT Tech Teacher

• Tech Academy Moderator
  • 990 posts

Hi and welcome to our forums

:welcome:

It might be wise to contact your school's IT department as they will be familiar with most sorts of problems that cause connection failures.

Regards

paws